Why don’t we have a sub section for black female cuckqueans?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
I’m a black woman who thinks watching black men fucking white woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. The skin color contrast alone gives me shivers.

The same reasons white men love to watch it is the same reasons I do too. Like we do exist lol.

So we deserve to have our own sub section too and to be acknowledged?

I don't necessarily have to watch, but will be the wife who dutifully cleans up after the fucking, prepares food and drinks of his choice before and after all activities and have whomever he chooses come to our home, at whatever the hour, to be ravished in our marital bed. Would be even more delicious to smell and clean both his and her juices from his fully drained tool. It's the way it should be. :)
I agree. I too want to be a cuck. It would be hot if a white male cuck and a black cuckquean can work together to give them pleasure and do all the usual cuck type duties.

I don't necessarily have to watch, but will be the wife who dutifully cleans up after the fucking, prepares food and drinks of his choice before and after all activities and have whomever he chooses come to our home, at whatever the hour, to be ravished in our marital bed. Would be even more delicious to smell and clean both his and her juices from his fully drained tool. It's the way it should be. :)
It really should be :love:. You black cuckqueans say the hottest stuff and have the cutest fantasies.

Omg this was sooo hot

Back