Why does it feel so good when breeding a white girl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kolleroller, Jun 1, 2014.

1. kolleroller

kolleroller New Member

Czech
    Feeling when you bred a white girl is incredible. it feels like some important accomplishment.
    Maybe because of the reason that you know you marked them for life.

My question is, you don't get that feeling when you bred a latina or any other mixed raced girls. Only pure, pale white girls. Any ideas?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    koller, sounds like a lot of "hate" you're carrying around in your head. gif_YellowBall-laughing.gif

caption_BBC-anotherPregWhiteGirl.jpg

3. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Speaking as a white lady, I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on. When I was a teenager my Dad strictly forbid me going with a black boy and amongst my friends there were nasty comments about girls who 'went with black boys'. This has stuck with me and, I think, partly the reason I like sex with black guys now. Its the Forbidden Fruit aspect, having what you were told you couldnt have. Taking that a step further and getting pregnant by a black guy is the ultimate wow as your letting the world see that you go with black guys and dont care who knows. I an still of baby bearing age and it is still a lovely idea but im not going to if I can help it.
    I would like to hear why the black guys like it, is it years of not being allowed to go with white girls or some thing about anti racism or something? Personally Im just glad both black and white now like it to happen, makes for a nicer world.

4. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It isn't exactly winning a Nobel Prize or climbing Mt. Everest. You stick your dick in a vagina, thrust, ejaculate, the sperm fertilizes an egg and voila, the woman is pregnant. Billions of men have accomplished this since the dawn of time, most have done it more than once, how is that an accomplishment? And if it were such an accomplishment, why do so many dudes shrink from the responsibility and "deny, deny, deny" like Peter did when he was accused of knowing Jesus?

Any dude who thinks "breeding"a woman is an accomplishment probably hasn't done much with their life. You want accomplishment, stick around and raise the baby to be a responsible adult.

jweezy25, Dmerta69, a96 and 12 others like this.
  5. friskynrisky

friskynrisky Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Maybe we would have a better society if people took parenting as seriously as they should. No matter what race or background children need good role models of both sexes in their lives... Don't mean you can't have fun though...

LynneC469, willsrvu, PBWB and 2 others like this.
  6. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I couldn't have said it better.

7. valentina81

valentina81 Active Member

Russia

Yeah. This sums it up perfectly. In Russia its a huge taboo. And that for me made it a huge thrill.

coolnsexy, Sarah Adams and Ann4BBC like this.
  8. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    Its more intense when you know she is married, just met her, she wants you to pull out, this will be her first, and you can walk away

Roy Randall likes this.
  9. a96

a96 New Member

Preach!

10. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Impregnating a woman is a pretty simple task. Taking tiny person that can do little more than eat, scream, cry and mess up a diaper and raise that person to become a useful member of society now that is a task worthy of respect

11. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

exactly!!

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  12. 4POWER

4POWER Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes can I see your Sexxxy body?