Why does it feel so good when breeding a white girl?

As someone said above, the merit is in raising those *******. That's something you only come to realize when you start aging. One, sadly, we broke up all links after she got pregnant. Another one I only know she married with another white guy. At least I keep contact with this one and I get pictures of our daughte-r every now and then. I'm proud of her and the grand-children she gave me. But breeding younger ladies at my age has been a more rewarding experience. Mainly, coz I learnt to appreciate those babies are beautiful and they are the only reason we do this. One I married. Yeah, I know how it sounds. Another is 5 mo. She keeps my id secret from her parents, but we keep in touch on Whatsapp.

Truth is, probably the natural reward system, same reason we eat pizza.
Biologically it's the end game of the whole process of attracting a female and sexual seduction. It's all really about getting the male genes into the female to form 50% of a new life.

The brain is cheering like the crowd at a soccer match watching the ball go into the opposition net.

Speaking as a white lady, I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on. When I was a teenager my Dad strictly forbid me going with a black boy and amongst my friends there were nasty comments about girls who 'went with black boys'. This has stuck with me and, I think, partly the reason I like sex with black guys now. Its the Forbidden Fruit aspect, having what you were told you couldnt have. Taking that a step further and getting pregnant by a black guy is the ultimate wow as your letting the world see that you go with black guys and dont care who knows. I an still of baby bearing age and it is still a lovely idea but im not going to if I can help it.
I would like to hear why the black guys like it, is it years of not being allowed to go with white girls or some thing about anti racism or something? Personally Im just glad both black and white now like it to happen, makes for a nicer world.
Well us but God like it too and bring a white girls because it's a different race other than black women so they can be caring but Man's children while they are white I want the baby may come mix but I think everyone should experience it with me and black man I am Timothy from Louisville I would like to hear from you and let you experience it with me felt feeling in these other guys

Back