Why does it feel so good?

23M here, I have a normal relationship with my girlfriend. But I few months ago I started getting into the cuckold fantasy and found myself drawn to it. It feels natural to me, and kinda relieving that I could be a cuck. It feels like I could let go of the typical male stereotype and let someone actually suited for the role take that. I really want to get cucked not only by my GF, but I even had fantasies about my mom and aunt. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

23M here, I have a normal relationship with my girlfriend. But I few months ago I started getting into the cuckold fantasy and found myself drawn to it. It feels natural to me, and kinda relieving that I could be a cuck. It feels like I could let go of the typical male stereotype and let someone actually suited for the role take that. I really want to get cucked not only by my GF, but I even had fantasies about my mom and aunt. Did anyone else have a similar experience?
I fucked my aunt a few times

Personally I can't understand that dynamic myself. Wife or girlfriend yes.
Ig you want your mum and sister to cuck you, start wanking now because they already are.
I think you have misinterpreted the word cuckold.

You mom could never "cuck" you.
If you mean you want her to get fucked by alpha males and go out and sleep with who ever she chooses with out your consent, she should already be doing this.
Hope that helps you find the right path to the fetish you have.

Back