It makes it feel so extreme

When my wife used to fuck her black lover with a condom and the sessions were a bit shorter it did not feel so extreme.

But nowadays the sessions are longer, more passionate and wet. They kiss each other, lick each other everywhere and are really dirty together. And then his sperm going inside my wife. Somehow it just feels so extreme. And when this goes on for a long time, I experience a lot of jealousy, excitement, disgust and nervousness over and over again.

What is it that makes it so extreme when they exchange bodily fluids?

When my wife used to fuck her black lover with a condom and the sessions were a bit shorter it did not feel so extreme.

But nowadays the sessions are longer, more passionate and wet. They kiss each other, lick each other everywhere and are really dirty together. And then his sperm going inside my wife. Somehow it just feels so extreme. And when this goes on for a long time, I experience a lot of jealousy, excitement, disgust and nervousness over and over again.

That is what you really learn to enjoy

The way a marriage councilor once broke it down for me, really said a lot...
1) Your wife cheated on you.
2) Your wife continues to get fucked.
3) She's having sex with several young black males.
4) She having unprotected sex.
5) She's letting him do things she never let you do or did for you.
6) She's now knocked-up.

"The crazy thing is you want her back!" he noted.
And he was right, I did.

Last edited:
Having casual sex at a swingers party using condom is completely different than when she has a real black lover who cums inside her. Once he has marked his territory there is no going back.

Completely agree. Once a BBC has marked his territory, there's no going back, but that's all about the woman's preference.
My new GF is black but it's the same. She gets her regular BBC filled as a priority. She wants to be filled in front of me. She enjoys with them. I can take it after them, to empty myself. I add my sperm to that of his regulars. She needs to have their sperm inside her 24 hours a day.

Completely agree. Once a BBC has marked his territory, there's no going back, but that's all about the woman's preference.
My new GF is black but it's the same. She gets her regular BBC filled as a priority. She wants to be filled in front of me. She enjoys with them. I can take it after them, to empty myself. I add my sperm to that of his regulars. She needs to have their sperm inside her 24 hours a day.
I totally agree with you. Once the so-called "damage" is done... it's done.
My wife is like that too. She likes to have their seed inside her, even dripping out
down her thighs and legs.

I have come to enjoy the fact that my wife's cunt almost always
smells like another man's semen. I think it's part of the phenomena
known as Attraction to Cum.

Lots of factors of course, but I think the main ones seem to be: 1) breeding (+ inherent risks) 2) internalizing your wife & bull both have a raw, intimate, totally un restricted experience together - previously "reserved" only for you/her

Lots of factors of course, but I think the main ones seem to be: 1) breeding (+ inherent risks) 2) internalizing your wife & bull both have a raw, intimate, totally un restricted experience together - previously "reserved" only for you/her

You are absolutely right, and unless I am mistaken it is the pheronomes which create this sexual dependence between your wife and her lover. You should know that from the moment a "male" ejaculates in a "female"... she "belongs" to the same dominant soul.

You know what a Black Man's sperm can do and he's pumping it into your woman. It's no wonder that you find it extreme

You are right. I don't know if this is specific to just Black males, but I experienced this 13 years ago.
'JJ', who you see on the videos fucking my wife, "made it her own" in just one day. (She arrived at his house at 1 p.m. and left at 8 p.m. She was truly “his” wife.)
My new GF is black; 39 yo. She want meet JJ and being full by JJ.

totally agree with you. Once the so-called "damage" is done... it's done.
My wife is like that too. She likes to have their seed inside her, even dripping out
down her thighs and legs.

I have come to enjoy the fact that my wife's cunt almost always
smells like another man's semen. I think it's part of the phenomena
known as Attraction to Cum.

This smell is primarily loved by the woman and her bull. It's 'their' smell.The fact that you appreciate their smell allows you, the husband, to be accepted by the new couple they form.

You are right. I don't know if this is specific to just Black males, but I experienced this 13 years ago.
'JJ', who you see on the videos fucking my wife, "made it her own" in just one day. (She arrived at his house at 1 p.m. and left at 8 p.m. She was truly “his” wife.)
Not specific to only Black Men but the beautiful contrast between them plus their reputation for dominance and virility and their bigger cocks

Similar experience... He was an older white bull. I dropped her off at his place at 11am.
I foolishly waited & waited thinking I was going to hear from her in an hour or two.
At about 7pm, I got a call from him saying, "Pick-up up your wife", ...click.

He not only thoroughly marked her up with his load, but on the ride home,
she didn't say much but she did say, "I'm his now. Can you deal with that?"
My cucky angst was never higher.

I went. T

I went through all those thoughts years ago when she first started meeting other men and black men,the excitement nervousness and the total disgust when I found she was barebacking them, yet the pure excitement was mind blowing seeing and having those silky seconds and that exact thought of her sharing body fluids even the thoughts of pregnancy we re so erotic and mind blowing not helped by her talking about “what if “ duringsex with her after

Similar experience... He was an older white bull. I dropped her off at his place at 11am.
I foolishly waited & waited thinking I was going to hear from her in an hour or two.
At about 7pm, I got a call from him saying, "Pick-up up your wife", ...click.

He not only thoroughly marked her up with his load, but on the ride home,
she didn't say much but she did say, "I'm his now. Can you deal with that?"
My cucky angst was never higher.

I'm not surprised at all

Back