It makes it feel so extreme

I think it has to do with risk. I promote safe ethical sex so I hate the idea of creampies, especially when there are a lot of STI's that don't/can't get tested for. So obviously when people "go skin" it's for people they really trust or are emotionally intimate with.
I confirm it to you. Emotion is fundamental. The one-night lovers all wear condoms. The problem remains for relationships between women.

think it has to do with risk. I promote safe ethical sex so I hate the idea of creampies, especially when there are a lot of STI's that don't/can't get tested for. So obviously when people "go skin" it's for people they really trust or are emotionally intimate with.
Yes; it is indeed a question of trust because everyone is exposed. My wife or GF who receives the creampie, me who drinks it (or receives it because I am bisexual), the other women I kiss, etc...

When my wife used to fuck her black lover with a condom and the sessions were a bit shorter it did not feel so extreme.

But nowadays the sessions are longer, more passionate and wet. They kiss each other, lick each other everywhere and are really dirty together. And then his sperm going inside my wife. Somehow it just feels so extreme. And when this goes on for a long time, I experience a lot of jealousy, excitement, disgust and nervousness over and over again.

What is it that makes it so extreme when they exchange bodily fluids?
The way you describe your wife's sessions with a Black Bull sounds really exciting. I've never been a cuckold but imagining how you must have felt when she was being bare backed has me wishing I had been cucked by my first wife. She was a very sexy woman who did cheat on me on a few occasions but only with white men. Now after reading your post I wish they had been Black Men and I'm sure I would have enjoyed the experience of watching her being fucked by a virile Black Stud. There is something so exciting about the so called taboo of interracial sex that is so hypnotic and is tempting many of us white bois towards a sissy way of life and the overriding urge to serve BBC. To me, it just seems the natural way forward for us to become willing fuck toys to superior Black Men when they need to satisfy their sexual lust. :blackheart: 🔥 :blackheart:

Back