Does anyone else get insecure when meeting experienced men which has been with tons of other girls?

Joyfullemily

Female
Gold Member
I know its important to have a good self image but it can seem like its difficult to compete with some of the other women he has seen before. The insecurity can at times ruin the whole vibe due to me being stressed out about myself.

Have anyone felt the same or have any interesting tips to get over this? Again this is not something that happens all the time, but the thougth can creep up and its a feeling i'd rather not feel 😊

Anyway i wish you all a good weekend and happy living

I know its important to have a good self image but it can seem like its difficult to compete with some of the other women he has seen before. The insecurity can at times ruin the whole vibe due to me being stressed out about myself.

Have anyone felt the same or have any interesting tips to get over this? Again this is not something that happens all the time, but the thougth can creep up and its a feeling i'd rather not feel 😊

Believe me by your pic you are so fucking sexy hot gorgeous.

I've had people turn me down because I'm 'too experienced' 😅🤷🏽‍♂️

I think it's interesting you use the word 'compete'.

The Truth is, Men are silently competing with every other man every day, for every woman.

Women have ALL the options. Men have OPPORTUNITIES. An experienced man is one who has Mastered himself and the world around him.

That should be the Guy you want!

I've had people turn me down because I'm 'too experienced' 😅🤷🏽‍♂️

I think it's interesting you use the word 'compete'.

The Truth is, Men are silently competing with every other man every day, for every woman.

Women have ALL the options. Men have OPPORTUNITIES. An experienced man is one who has Mastered himself and the world around him.

That should be the Guy you want!
Contrary to belief, that does happen!

Why do you think some women will have a gangbang with a whole room full of under average guys and think that's a flex, when one fit, well hung, well experienced guy could knock her shyte out the park!🤣😂

why are you thinking about other possibilities instead of what right in front of you? Keep in the moment and quiet your mind.

I've often picked up on similar vibe many of my GFs. Particularly the younger and less experienced in bed. Trust me Babe, once my cock is standing proud the only woman I'm thinking about is the beautiful sexy lady who's willing to share her body with me. I don't know what the answer is and I guarantee you're not alone. But honestly the kinda guy who wants to make you cum so hard you pee yourself and pass out isn't comparing you to anyone else. I'm sure guy's get the same hang up, but are far less likely to admit it. Best wishes. 😎✌🏻🍌💦👅

Back