Why does it feel so good when breeding a white girl?

Speaking as a white lady, I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on. When I was a teenager my Dad strictly forbid me going with a black boy and amongst my friends there were nasty comments about girls who 'went with black boys'. This has stuck with me and, I think, partly the reason I like sex with black guys now. Its the Forbidden Fruit aspect, having what you were told you couldnt have. Taking that a step further and getting pregnant by a black guy is the ultimate wow as your letting the world see that you go with black guys and dont care who knows. I an still of baby bearing age and it is still a lovely idea but im not going to if I can help it.
I would like to hear why the black guys like it, is it years of not being allowed to go with white girls or some thing about anti racism or something? Personally Im just glad both black and white now like it to happen, makes for a nicer world.

Feeling when you bred a white girl is incredible. it feels like some important accomplishment.
Maybe because of the reason that you know you marked them for life.

My question is, you don't get that feeling when you bred a latina or any other mixed raced girls. Only pure, pale white girls. Any ideas?

It isn't exactly winning a Nobel Prize or climbing Mt. Everest. You stick your dick in a vagina, thrust, ejaculate, the sperm fertilizes an egg and voila, the woman is pregnant. Billions of men have accomplished this since the dawn of time, most have done it more than once, how is that an accomplishment? And if it were such an accomplishment, why do so many dudes shrink from the responsibility and "deny, deny, deny" like Peter did when he was accused of knowing Jesus?

Any dude who thinks "breeding"a woman is an accomplishment probably hasn't done much with their life. You want accomplishment, stick around and raise the baby to be a responsible adult.

It isn't exactly winning a Nobel Prize or climbing Mt. Everest. You stick your dick in a vagina, thrust, ejaculate, the sperm fertilizes an egg and voila, the woman is pregnant. Billions of men have accomplished this since the dawn of time, most have done it more than once, how is that an accomplishment? And if it were such an accomplishment, why do so many dudes shrink from the responsibility and "deny, deny, deny" like Peter did when he was accused of knowing Jesus?

Any dude who thinks "breeding"a woman is an accomplishment probably hasn't done much with their life. You want accomplishment, stick around and raise the baby to be a responsible adult.
I couldn't have said it better.

Speaking as a white lady, I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on. When I was a teenager my Dad strictly forbid me going with a black boy and amongst my friends there were nasty comments about girls who 'went with black boys'. This has stuck with me and, I think, partly the reason I like sex with black guys now. Its the Forbidden Fruit aspect, having what you were told you couldnt have. Taking that a step further and getting pregnant by a black guy is the ultimate wow as your letting the world see that you go with black guys and dont care who knows. I an still of baby bearing age and it is still a lovely idea but im not going to if I can help it.
I would like to hear why the black guys like it, is it years of not being allowed to go with white girls or some thing about anti racism or something? Personally Im just glad both black and white now like it to happen, makes for a nicer world.

Yeah. This sums it up perfectly. In Russia its a huge taboo. And that for me made it a huge thrill.

Preach!

Impregnating a woman is a pretty simple task. Taking tiny person that can do little more than eat, scream, cry and mess up a diaper and raise that person to become a useful member of society now that is a task worthy of respect

Feeling when you bred a white girl is incredible. it feels like some important accomplishment.

My question is, you don't get that feeling when you bred a latina or any other mixed raced girls. Only pure, pale white girls. Any ideas?
Our bull is also happy that he has marked my white wife for life!
And so am I. Because thanks to him we have a beautiful biracial ******* that we love very much.

tumblr_o7rnoejjKz1sf33cao1_1280.jpg

You don’t have to be the richest, smartest, most successful alpha man in the world to get a girl pregnant. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, yet if you look at the paleness of my skin and the color of my hair, you’ll know that no dark skinned male throughout history has ever accomplished this with my bloodline. I’m not pregnant, nor do I have a baby yet, so if you were the first to put a baby in my belly, you would alter my pure European ancestry forever.

I’ve had brief nanny jobs quite recently for a family with a mixed race baby. During the day I’d take him to the mall, he’s almost a year old. Oh the interesting looks I get particularly from men. I can see the gears turning as they start to assemble a story about me. It’s quite funny and yes i get a HUGE kick out of it. Harmless fun right?

Last edited:
You don’t have to be the richest, smartest, most successful alpha man in the world to get a girl pregnant. It’s literally the easiest thing to do, yet if you look at the paleness of my skin and the color of my hair, you’ll know that no dark skinned male throughout history has ever accomplished this with my bloodline. I’m not pregnant, nor do I have a baby yet, so if you were the first to put a baby in my belly, you would alter my pure European ancestry forever.

I’ve had brief nanny jobs quite recently for a family with a mixed race baby. During the day I’d take him to the mall, he’s almost a year old. Oh the interesting looks I get particularly from men. I can see the gears turning as they start to assemble a story about me. It’s quite funny and yes i get a HUGE kick out of it. Harmless fun right?
see, i want to have a wife/gf who has exactly this mentality. just to be able to freely talk about this kinky stuff and see where things go from there... but it is sooo difficult to have such a match :(

Back