Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

Maybe erotic, but getting ready for that DP thing had me super nervous.

So much so that I used the safe word to Sarah. She said OK and we started to leave.......Then, I changed my mind as we started to leave. We walk back into the house......I freak again and walk back out....This time I get to the car. Sarah starts it, and I tell her stop that I want to do this. Sarah just walks me in the room, strips me and just says"You're doing this"

(safe word) by the way, who comes up with "Red chicken" as the safe word?
Good thing the safe word was Red Chicken and not Black Cock, it would have been REALLY confusing :ROFLMAO:

I've had multiple women who were mothers and happily married eventually give in to my cock but they didnt stop there. Many of them also asked and requested that I pimp them out to multiple black men. What is the root of that desire?
As a cuckold I would be more than happy if my wife would have black bulls who are doing her, but she only has white bulls. Of course I respect the white bulls but I would be more happy if she would have black bulls. I think I could respect them more than the white bulls.

I got got my first taste of sex from black men before I could drive. As soon as I got my license I drove 45 minutes to the north side of Omaha. Had a lot of fun there. Just do it during the day, show some skin but not too much and trust your gut.
Thank you for sharing. That’s so hot.

My Bull has taken me many times and I've given myself to him unconditionally, in any way he's wanted. Now he wants to pimp me out. Erotic impulses course through my body with the excitement of being wanted, taken, dominated and controlled. The best thing is it's safe. I can now completely surrender myself and be the wanton whore I am because my Bull has chosen these men so they can use me in any and all ways for their sexual pleasure and mine. I won't have to worry about being harmed or worse. My Bull has made my sexually lustful and depraved nature available to men who recognize and accept me for who I am without any negative repercussions or consequences.

My Bull has taken me many times and I've given myself to him unconditionally, in any way he's wanted. Now he wants to pimp me out. Erotic impulses course through my body with the excitement of being wanted, taken, dominated and controlled. The best thing is it's safe. I can now completely surrender myself and be the wanton whore I am because my Bull has chosen these men so they can use me in any and all ways for their sexual pleasure and mine. I won't have to worry about being harmed or worse. My Bull has made my sexually lustful and depraved nature available to men who recognize and accept me for who I am without any negative repercussions or consequences.
That would be awesome

Living the kinky fantasy of being Ravaged sexually by a well-endowed BBC that can give great sexual pleasure...TRUE or Not....well, let's say foreplay already began and the bigger, harder, deeper and more intense the PLEASURE of his member.....the greater the desire to be PIMPED out....
Ohhh. Gasp

Back