Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

The reason i love redheads is because of their pale skin, love the freckles the contrast is incredible. The red hair only adds to their skin color. They are also in my experiences extremely ravenous sexually.

1557830424400-png.2599027
Very Sexy! Are you the Sexy Lady enjoying all that BBC attention?

Let’s examine...LoL...

Curvy: Us Brothas Love Curves!

Pale Skin: The contrast of our many shades of skin next to yours in any setting but especially a sexual one is Sexy as Hell!

Red Head: I don’t know if it’s because of Ginger’s fine ass from Gillian’s Island or that Red Heads are a rarity, but the Sex Appeal is 100 on a scale of 1 -10!

All that to factor in is truly appealing to a BBC’s Sexual Appetite! ????

Last edited:
Let’s examine...LoL...

Curvy: Us Brothas Love Curves!

Pale Skin: The contrast our many shades of skin next to yours in any setting but especially a sexual is Sexy as Hell!

Red Head: I don’t know if it’s because of Ginger’s fine ass from Gillian’s Island or that Red Heads are a rarity, but the Sex Appeal is 100 on a scale of 1 -10!

All that to factor in is truly appealing to a BBC’s Sexual Appetite! ????

I don’t know if I can top Geton’s analogy which was pretty damn good and for you younger generational brothas that never got to see Gilligan reruns, replace Ginger with Christina Hendricks and you’ll get the picture.

I’ll answer it this way, no disrespect to the blonde and brunette ladies bc brothas don’t discriminate but the curvy redhead thing is like kool-aid and sugar.

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
They love my curvy pale wife too

Not a natural redhead but when I started coloring my hair I almost instantly started getting much more attention than usual from guys but what struck me was the attention I was getting from older black gentlemen. Love it and I don't plan on going back...or changing the color.:lips:

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
You already know the answer ( curvy) that'd butt!!!

I can’t think for a black man. However... I have no problem with my curvy redhead wife hooking up with her first black bull after all the men she cucked me over the years with. I keep trying to introduce her and will never give up doing so.

My wife has been getting cased and flirted with by black guys ever since we got together some 27 years ago. She is one of those curvy redheads.
The first time I was approached by a guy that saw us hanging out at a concert. He noticed that my wife smiled few times at him. Being early in the relationship, I was still oblivious to the idea of black and white. He approached me and asked if we were together or had an open relationship. He said he had picked up on smile cues and the anklets, etc. He could tell I was surprised and was cool and apologetic. It was then he told me he was a bull and loved hooking up with married women and girlfriends. He said he loves freckled redheads and asked if it would be okay to ask my then fiancé out. As so many thing were flashing through my mind, I respected his request and the idea of it. He went and hung out with her a while. She eventually turned him down. Later I had found out that another guy was already hitting on her that she was interested in. I’m okay with her choices and respect them.

Back