Does anybody else into big chubby black men? (BHM)

My wife had a Black boyfriend who had a few extra pounds on him. However, she loved having sex with him for the following reasons:
  1. He was a true Black alpha male. He was extremely aggressive, taking the attitude that white wives like mine were made to give sexual pleasure to ALL Black men. My wife loved being "taken" by such men.
  2. He knew how to use his Black cock, giving my wife more orgasms than any other man. He could fuck for a long time, and she would have a continuous orgasm
  3. .
  4. He had a romantic side, loved to passionately kiss my wife almost like a second husband.
  5. He hated using condoms and loved coming into white wives like mine, whose pussy/womb was unprotected.
  6. He loved having me watch while he fucked and bred my wife, further adding to our love for breaking martial taboos.
  7. He was a motorcycle driver. My wife was an absolute Nymph for guys who rode motorcycles.
  8. He had big Black balls, which were always full of his Black baby-makers. Together with his cock, they acted like a cannon. When climaxing, his cock would pulse powerfully, each pulse sending a thick rope of Black baby-making goo to splatter deep inside my wife, near the welcoming entrance to her womb. On average, he would fire 8 such pulses, the last as strong and thick as the first.
  9. He loved fucking/breeding my wife in our martial bed, as well as in several public areas in NYC. The best incident of public sex was when he fucked and inseminated my wife on the Staten Island Ferry. Two other Black men witnessed my wife displaying what a nasty, dirty white bitch she is. Not to left out, both Black men made me suck off their cocks and swallow their cum, as we watched the alpha male hump away at my wife's womanhood.
  10. He did impregnate my wife.
Wow!!!

I have a thing for big chubby black men. I love muscle/fit black guys as well, but big chubby black men with rarely large bellies turn me on. It does not matter to me if they have medium or small black cock, if they are large, I find them so hot and sexy.

Sadly, this body type does not get the attention it deserves in the interracial community. I want to know if anybody else shares this fetish.
We need more like you

Back