Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
Never heard this before.

I don’t know if I can top Geton’s analogy which was pretty damn good and for you younger generational brothas that never got to see Gilligan reruns, replace Ginger with Christina Hendricks and you’ll get the picture.

I’ll answer it this way, no disrespect to the blonde and brunette ladies bc brothas don’t discriminate but the curvy redhead thing is like kool-aid and sugar.
Then I must be the wrong shade of red or in the wrong part of the US because I haven't had 1 single black guy approach me in public......not even when in college.

My ex-wife was a very tall pale skinned BBW with double D breast and the most amazingly huge ass. She wasn't a natural redhead but would garner quite a bit of attention from black men. From time to time she would dye her hair red and that attention I mentioned just intensified. Not only that but her demeanor changed as well. I myself am a sucker for red hair so seeing her in action with black lovers was just amazing.

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
It's because we know reaheads are natural freaks.

Back