Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?

Your code is so different from ours that there is a genetic imperative to introduce black seed into your bloodline. Breed black sweetie you’ll be glad you did.

If she is a redhead, enough said...they are rare compared to the general population.
And anything rare is considered more valuable!
And a natural redhead with a Celtic background at that too. Other women can jump on that wave by changing their hair color. For me she would have to have the body figure, a nice Kardashian-style bubble butt to fondle and slap, huge tits, loyal, submissive, and if she was bisexual that would be a huge bonus! :D:rolleyes:

Because then are one of the rarest unobtainable white women that we want to conquer. It is absolutely one of the hardest things to find, a red head with green eyes freckles, and an ass to accommodate a thick BBC like mine.

Back