Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
Really, one on one in the earse and not a double penetrating? We last had a great double-penetration. Unfotunately I misplaced a picture. And she was literally crying tears. From there she wanted it more and more

Last edited:
I was fucked in the ass for the first time, the first time i was fucked by a black man. He didnt ask he had me doggie he told me to lay flat on my stomach. Then he grabbed my arms folded them behind me and shoved his cock in my ass it hurt so bad he fucked me until he blew his load in my butt and laughed about it. I hurt for days after it. He continued to fuck my ass from that point on i like it now but hated it at first.

I was fucked in the ass for the first time, the first time i was fucked by a black man. He didnt ask he had me doggie he told me to lay flat on my stomach. Then he grabbed my arms folded them behind me and shoved his cock in my ass it hurt so bad he fucked me until he blew his load in my butt and laughed about it. I hurt for days after it. He continued to fuck my ass from that point on i like it now but hated it at first.
Not good as can cause damage

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
🧸

Back