Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Based on the guys who have wanted to stick it in mine, I'd say it's a transgression and power thing.

There are some guys who really get off on what we're willing to do for them, and want to see how far they take us.
And a lot of you white women are willing to let him go as far as he wants don't you

I have a coworker that has flirted with me off and on for a few years now, and finally showed me his BBC, and has made it very clear he wants my asshole to be where he fucks me, exclusively. I don't mind anal, but you gotta make my pussy feel good too. I'm not the type to just suck dick and take it in the ass, without getting mine too.
Exactly!!!

I personally love the sensation of a cock gliding up into my asshole and fucking me. I can cum so hard from that sensation. It's also so naughty... i will say before a date and with a guy I know who might fuck my ass, I do make sure use an anal douche to avoid any mess. I am a big fan of this one https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Silicone-Certificate-Comfortable-Medical/dp/B01LYCAZI6 I also like to use an anal toy on myself before hand to make sure i'm clean and well... warmed up to it. It's also a lot of fun to wear a butt plug on a date to heighten the thrill of anal sensitivity and fun that is about to happen. I do love a good ass fucking!View attachment 4232398View attachment 4232404
Your pussy lips look great. Can suck n lick them for hours.

I was fucking a 67 year old woman,she was on top of me riding my cock,when I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy,and I decided it was time to take her asshole. I rubbed my cock soaked with her pussy juice against her asshole teasing her balloon knot until her asshole opened and allowed me to enter her,she rode me hard with my hands on her ass,giving her ass a smack every once in a while,until I busted my nuts in her tight ass! She seemed to like it! I asked her if she had ever had her ass fucked before,she said no! I didn't ask her,I just took her virgin ass,and cream pied it! My load looked amazing leaking out of her asshole!

It's the ultimate act of giving (some may say submission). It's like her saying, "I have given everything I have to you...Including things I have never done for any other man!" I've even had women come "prepped" and planning to give it up, even though they had never experienced it before in their life.

Back