Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
🧸
Indeed

Yeah, but it's not always just the act of doing it. Sometimes, it means more--she's giving you something special, something she doesn't give up every day, and she's doing it for a reason. To show you she's willing to cross into the taboo to satisfy you!
Is that really still a taboo? Maybe for my generation it's not. Most black men adduce it's for the tightness that they like it.

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750

Hi most beautiful girl. For the record, let me tell you that it's not just black men who want to fuck the girls in the ass, but maybe you knew that before? You look amazing and share a lot of great things with us here at BTW. Best regards from Norway

White girls in general. Especially, p.a.w.g sincercerly appreciate/ recognize the really the True Value with all the pleasures that a wonderful BBC can bring them.

I was fucked in the ass for the first time, the first time i was fucked by a black man. He didnt ask he had me doggie he told me to lay flat on my stomach. Then he grabbed my arms folded them behind me and shoved his cock in my ass it hurt so bad he fucked me until he blew his load in my butt and laughed about it. I hurt for days after it. He continued to fuck my ass from that point on i like it now but hated it at first.
That is much the same as my experience. I have only had black men do it anally, and every black guy I have been with has required it.

That is much the same as my experience. I have only had black men do it anally, and every black guy I have been with has required it.
So here is a thought. If a white guy had done that we would’ve prob reportedd him for *******. Not a fuck would I let a white man do anything like that. But with black men became they so dominant and alphas. Its as if we let them brace that’s what black alpha bulls do. What I’m saying is. There. Diff rules for black and white men based on the heirachy. I will let my black bulls do whatever he wants and only he gets to fuck my ass. Whimsy my cuckold husband has been trying for years. What makes even more incredible is that I won’t let a lithe white dick in my ass which would t hurt at all. But I’ll let a massive 11 inch thick black. Muscrk go balls deep in me. Although he. Gives me the most mind blowing g orgasm psi ai let cucky clean his Cv on after before fuxking my pussy again

I was fucked in the ass for the first time, the first time i was fucked by a black man. He didnt ask he had me doggie he told me to lay flat on my stomach. Then he grabbed my arms folded them behind me and shoved his cock in my ass it hurt so bad he fucked me until he blew his load in my butt and laughed about it. I hurt for days after it. He continued to fuck my ass from that point on i like it now but hated it at first.
As a husband with some exp in the lifestyle (my ex-gf), I told my wife to get prepared for it from day 1. We went clubbing and she would stretch hours before and get pre-lubed for the case the black guy ook her to a back room or a toilet cubicle. In a way, that also worked as incentive, as they would fondle her under her dress, find she wore no pants, find she's lubed, and take off with us for a wild night.

What a clever girlyou are ! its makes my happy to read this ! (y)

They are more then welcome to fill my ass.
Hi most beautiful girl. For the record, let me tell you that it's not just black men who want to fuck the girls in the ass, but maybe you knew that before? You look amazing and share a lot of great things with us here at BTW. Best regards from Norway

Back