Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I think alot of it is to do with ownership. My bull knew I’d never given it to my hubby and he loved taking it. He loved telling my hubby and his friends. I felt sorry for my hubby at the time. It was like the ultimate betrayal. It’s hard to really care though when you have a 9inch bbc deep in your arse every night!! #SorryNotSorry lol

They want to own you? Anal sex for them is the target?
Speaking strictly for myself, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with, "owning" anyone.
I've tried anal sex, and what appeals to me is the sensation;
the way that the anus grips the penis is incredible, extremely difficult to describe.
Also, if she is not too tight, and knows how to, "flex" (squeeze/contract her anus) when I'm all the way in, and slowly release on the upstroke, -it is some of the best sex one could experience!

Don't get me wrong, because I really enjoy vaginal sex, too!
I'll be happy when I can find a snow bunny (or Latina) for regular sex.

Domination & Ownership
Speaking strictly for myself, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with, "owning" anyone.
the way that the anus grips the penis is incredible, extremely difficult to describe.
Also, if she is not too tight, and knows how to, "flex" (squeeze/contract her anus) when I'm all the way in, and slowly release on the upstroke, -it is some of the best sex one could experience!

Amen! Pass the plate!

I like all aspects of it, including the feel, the domination/ownership, oral, vaginal, etc. Also prefer white girls and las chicas bonitas.

А ч
I think it more has to do with the fact that I am willing to let a black man do whatever he wants. Black men are usually much more confident and if they want my ass, they take it. So my ass has had a LOT more black cocks in it then white cocks but it’s because the black men took what they want.
How do blacks differ from whites in this regard? A white guy can also just take you in the ass, the ass doesn't matter what color the cock is in it.

А ч

How do blacks differ from whites in this regard? A white guy can also just take you in the ass, the ass doesn't matter what color the cock is in it.
May be she is saying in her experience more black men moved on her asshole faster then white guys she fucked. Or may be she's just more submissive to BBC

Back