Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Everyone is different but IMO it is just one of the steps towards total dominance of a black man over a white woman. It seems to be especially acute when the woman is the white wife of a white husband. Fucking a white wife's ass is another way to establish total dominance over both the husband and wife.
What I find interesting is how the wife goes along with it even when they are not into anal. Back when I was sharing my wife with black men, the first thing they wanted to do was fuck her bareback, shooting their seed inside her willing pussy. It didn't take long though for them to try and fuck her shapely white ass. I know for a fact that Amie is not really into anal and for the first several years of our marriage she refused me when I suggested it. I was floored the first time I shared her when she willingly submitted to their desire to screw her ass. When I asked her about it afterwards she told me she has a problem saying no to her black lovers. She is indeed is very submissive when it comes to black men.
The young blonde woman in the first picture I am posting was not into anal but she agreed to let it happen. Once it was the moment of truth, all she could do was hang on for dear life and try to enjoy it until he finished.
anal hold on mfm IR002.jpgamie anal submission.jpg

Everyone is different but IMO it is just one of the steps towards total dominance of a black man over a white woman. It seems to be especially acute when the woman is the white wife of a white husband. Fucking a white wife's ass is another way to establish total dominance over both the husband and wife.
What I find interesting is how the wife goes along with it even when they are not into anal. Back when I was sharing my wife with black men, the first thing they wanted to do was fuck her bareback, shooting their seed inside her willing pussy. It didn't take long though for them to try and fuck her shapely white ass. I know for a fact that Amie is not really into anal and for the first several years of our marriage she refused me when I suggested it. I was floored the first time I shared her when she willingly submitted to their desire to screw her ass. When I asked her about it afterwards she told me she has a problem saying no to her black lovers. She is indeed is very submissive when it comes to black men.
The young blonde woman in the first picture I am posting was not into anal but she agreed to let it happen. Once it was the moment of truth, all she could do was hang on for dear life and try to enjoy it until he finished.
View attachment 4638240View attachment 4638243

I have been with white women who let me butt fuck them when they would never let their white husbands of boyfriends do that. I think that with some white women, they get with a black guy and feel like such a total slut for doing so that it seems appropriate that they get stroked up the butt by blacks.

To fuck a woman’s ass is to take her SOUL. It’s about the psychological domination. That’s why gay guys who are bottoms don’t come back from being fucked in the ass. White Women are the beauty standard of the world. And have my fat dick plowing through that asshole is an extreme gratification. All tribes are conquered through their women.
All tribes are conquered through their women?????

It's amazing actually. In the back of my mind thinking how I just dominated this white girl and stretched her tight little asshole. What would her white friends, parents , family members think if they knew I had they're little princess screaming " please stretch my butthole" as I give her creampie after creampie. Turns me on to imagine how much of a slut white girls can be for.bbc. It's part of the reason I'm here actually lol
my parents would freak if they ever found out !

my parents would freak if they ever found out !

I had this one white girlfriend, and we used to lay there in bed and fantasize about stuff and laugh. One was where her parents invited us over for dinner, and after the meal she’s in the kitchen doing stuff with her mom, and I’m in the living room talking to her dad, and I tell him how much I love and care for his *******, and now that I ate his food and drank his ******* and my belly is full, I’m gonna take her home and fuck her in the butt 😆😜😝!!! She said her dad for sure would be going to get his gun LOLOLOL!!!

Note: We did in fact enjoy engaging in anal sex with her often demanding that I cornhole her 🌽 (_*_) and not being satisfied until I did so.

The ass doesn't go back to shape as well as the vagina muscles. Her Bull loves using and sending her home, a bit gaped and loaded. My roll is to wipe her down, wash her off, gentle kisses on her holes. Eat her ass n her pussy til orgasm. And repeat lol

This is why another white girl I used to butt fuck in her rosy red arsehole would only do it so often. Said she didn’t want to end up with a loose booty hole. Dayum I’ve torqued a lot of white chicks up the butt 😐😵🤤

I can’t answer for everyone, but for me, it’s a way of sending them back to their proverbial childhood. Obviously, if it’s a woman who takes it up the shoot like someone saying hello, it doesn’t have the same affect, however, for most, it opens up their vulnerable side. I’ve had women start off distant and strictly physical, but once you have their ass, they’re rubbing your head, calling you daddy.

Human sociology.
With America as the primary example, one tribe will demean another by dehumanizing them (they're all born with tails, our subjugation of them is the best thing that ever happened to them). Not the same as warmongering since the beginning of civilization (conquer, ******* men and boys, ******* and pillage, enslave their women)
All tribes are conquered through their women?????

A question for all, but moreso for the women...
Are the women who enjoy/are into anal sex evolve closer to having "ghetto booties"?

If you don't have Kim K. bucks, might be the way to go!

Back