Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

Promiscuous women pick submissive cuckolds like us for a reason. We will adore them even though they are openly having lots of wild sex with others. They have the best of both worlds.
yes the easy pussy was what attracts me to women as it does for all men . But the difference is that yes I always think I am in control but find out I will end up waiting my turn like everyone else. I end up working and paying the bills and whatever woman I am with just ends up fucking anyone they want. I accept it and know it is the price to be a cuck.

I love anal and from all the times I have had it from different black men it's a dominant thing that they can take a white women's ass and feel that it's there property. Which I'm total fine with :bigsmile:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Besides ATM or ATMOG, that could be humilllitating.... Why the hell? It is simillar to homosexual sex. Are they really into into it or more for breeding? Pussy cum?

I personally love the sensation of a cock gliding up into my asshole and fucking me. I can cum so hard from that sensation. It's also so naughty... i will say before a date and with a guy I know who might fuck my ass, I do make sure use an anal douche to avoid any mess. I am a big fan of this one https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Silicone-Certificate-Comfortable-Medical/dp/B01LYCAZI6 I also like to use an anal toy on myself before hand to make sure i'm clean and well... warmed up to it. It's also a lot of fun to wear a butt plug on a date to heighten the thrill of anal sensitivity and fun that is about to happen. I do love a good ass fucking!bltd7rtdjoo61 (2).jpgjxy01ithm8n61 (2).jpg

I have a coworker that has flirted with me off and on for a few years now, and finally showed me his BBC, and has made it very clear he wants my asshole to be where he fucks me, exclusively. I don't mind anal, but you gotta make my pussy feel good too. I'm not the type to just suck dick and take it in the ass, without getting mine too.
You should try it, could be something you enjoy.

I personally love the sensation of a cock gliding up into my asshole and fucking me. I can cum so hard from that sensation. It's also so naughty... i will say before a date and with a guy I know who might fuck my ass, I do make sure use an anal douche to avoid any mess. I am a big fan of this one https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Silicone-Certificate-Comfortable-Medical/dp/B01LYCAZI6 I also like to use an anal toy on myself before hand to make sure i'm clean and well... warmed up to it. It's also a lot of fun to wear a butt plug on a date to heighten the thrill of anal sensitivity and fun that is about to happen. I do love a good ass fucking!View attachment 4232398View attachment 4232404
I think i`m in love ! Or rater, i`m in love ! Best regards from Lars in Norway

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy anal sex, I just want it in my pussy too, and I dont think thats out of the question to ask for. Im more than open to allowing him to fuck my ass, as long as hes willing to put his cock where I want it too.
I think that's perfectly reasonable, however imposing that limitation on yourself might higher the experience for you to be something you've never felt and might enjoy.
Perhaps you can have a session where it's only vaginal, and if he's good you can try an all anal date. I always like trying new things.

wow _ my wife always deny anal .
it must be wonderful if she would allow a bull to use all of her holes .
total surrender to his cock .
can t believe that this will happen . she always has selfcontrol .
I have lived with 2 different women that withheld anal from me but gave it freely to any other man they fucked. Especially the second one. I was attracted to her because she was such an easy piece of ass. Which is good but when she saw how I was when I watched and helped get her ready for him to take her butthole cherry she knew it was too good to give to me. What humiliation and what a rush.

I personally love the sensation of a cock gliding up into my asshole and fucking me. I can cum so hard from that sensation. It's also so naughty... i will say before a date and with a guy I know who might fuck my ass, I do make sure use an anal douche to avoid any mess. I am a big fan of this one https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Silicone-Certificate-Comfortable-Medical/dp/B01LYCAZI6 I also like to use an anal toy on myself before hand to make sure i'm clean and well... warmed up to it. It's also a lot of fun to wear a butt plug on a date to heighten the thrill of anal sensitivity and fun that is about to happen. I do love a good ass fucking!View attachment 4232398View attachment 4232404
Love those sexy lips and that ass!!

I have not had anal sex yet with my bbc , he has said he will eventually teach me to have anal sex with him.
I believe it is about having total control and ownership of me and to prove to my husband that I will do anything to please him.
I feel quite excited about the anal experience, Del has hinted that once I get comfortable having anal with him that when his brother joins us they will both fuck me at the same time, with Del taking me analy while his brother takes my vagina at the same time . I find it will be an awesome experience

Last edited:
:mstickle::love::love:

Back