Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I myself was only allowed my now ex-wifes butthole for all of 3 strokes. She came and pushed me off. That was our last fuck as she left with her bull, which she had been giving her butthole since he pooped the cherry. My ex- live in, I watched and even got her butthole licked and ready while I watched her anal cherry get popped. she went crazy as hell. Never seen her cum like that before. Just like ex-wife. They would talk to each other and live in was told about no anal for me so she did the same. She finally let me have some after over a year waiting. That was after at least 5 different guys, that I know of, had her in the ass. When I finally got some it was during a 3 some. A buddy was pumping her ass for about 30 min then talked her into letting me buttfuck her. I went crazy with that used butthole and busted my nut in about 1 minute. He laughed, pulled me off her and climbed back on pumping away.
My wife reaches back with one hand an rubs her clit while taking in the ass, has the biggest orgasms then

I think every man likes ass... When I used to see a beautiful ass before, I wanted to fuck it - now when I see one all I can think of is licking it...
me the same . if i see a womans ass i like to lick her . same with sexy feet _ naked feet or black stockings _ would imediatly kneel down and worship her feet .
same is for ass and pussy .
but after licking i still want to fuck her pussy .

My wife’s first black man did exactly that feeding his huge black cock down my wife’s throat balls deep then bent her over and buried his massive cock deep in my wife’s wet pussy giving her a few long strokes shooting the biggest load I’ve ever seen deep in my wife’s belly and all over her ass then proceeded to stretch my wife’s tight little asshole taking his time training her ass making sure that she is going to be a good little black cock slut blowing multiple loads deep into my wife’s asshole didn’t fuck her pussy anymore that night just ass to mouth and that was her doing every time he would pull out she would be all over that monster black cock sucking on his head and big balls licking his shaft and then back to anal position leaving her asshole gaped open I could have fisted her gaped ass without any resistance if I wanted to

My wife’s first black man did exactly that feeding his huge black cock down my wife’s throat balls deep then bent her over and buried his massive cock deep in my wife’s wet pussy giving her a few long strokes shooting the biggest load I’ve ever seen deep in my wife’s belly and all over her ass then proceeded to stretch my wife’s tight little asshole taking his time training her ass making sure that she is going to be a good little black cock slut blowing multiple loads deep into my wife’s asshole didn’t fuck her pussy anymore that night just ass to mouth and that was her doing every time he would pull out she would be all over that monster black cock sucking on his head and big balls licking his shaft and then back to anal position leaving her asshole gaped open I could have fisted her gaped ass without any resistance if I wanted to
wow _ my wife always deny anal .
it must be wonderful if she would allow a bull to use all of her holes .
total surrender to his cock .
can t believe that this will happen . she always has selfcontrol .

Yeah I’ve never seen her like that it was pretty damn hot seeing my wife enjoying the biggest black cock we have ever seen in real life
i can imagine how hot it was specially when he has a big cock .
for us
she has a tight pussy may she can not take a big one all in .
and her ass is virgin so may he can t enter .

Back