Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

It shows a natural born woman that was given the ability during birth, shows her man her openness in sharing her body with her male natural born man that is able to penetrate her anally for pleasure without the use of man made penetration devices. SUbmission in that form basically. makes the session more open and hot.

I think a lot has to do with just taking ownership of a wife’s holes. My wife has never let me have anal but will let any black man in her ass that wants it and almost all do.
I found that true with my 2 longest cuck relationships. Both let other guys pop their anal cheeries. One never offered and I never asked. And the other one openly talked of all other guys got the butthole and only let me once when I watched a guy buttfuck her, bust in her and he wanted to see me get her butthole. So I got it used and blew my wad in about 4 strokes. He laughed, pulled me off and climbed back on.

I've actually always enjoyed anal sex. Plus the great part was early on it was a way to have sex and not have babies. Now it is just fun and a little naughty secret if I am walking around with a bum full of cum and no one is the wiser.
Too many of you youngsters aren't aware that anal sex was a MAJOR act of birth control until the pill was developed in the late 60s!!!

I think it more has to do with the fact that I am willing to let a black man do whatever he wants. Black men are usually much more confident and if they want my ass, they take it. So my ass has had a LOT more black cocks in it then white cocks but it’s because the black men took what they want.

Back