why are cuckolds picky?

I dont want my girl to be with just anyone...attractive face...dark black skin...possibly west African origin...nice body with stamina and at least 8'

I dont want my girl to be with just anyone...attractive face...dark black skin...possibly west African origin...nice body with stamina and at least 8'

eventually your girl will decide who she wants to be with and if it happens to be a fat older guy with seven inches you will just have to suck it up like any good cuckold does

eventually your girl will decide who she wants to be with and if it happens to be a fat older guy with seven inches you will just have to suck it up like any good cuckold does
Yep ... actually 7 inchers are just about perfect for most ladies so said the ladies at a pool party we went to years ago. In fact, most stressed the importance of "girth" over "length" ... which made me smile + wipe my brow!

Yep ... actually 7 inchers are just about perfect for most ladies so said the ladies at a pool party we went to years ago. In fact, most stressed the importance of "girth" over "length" ... which made me smile + wipe my brow!
Curved tends to act like thick since a hard penis goes in straight and some prefer curved over thick, I know that crooked feel different and curved up is difficult to swallow and just measure from the entrance of the pussy up 11 inches and see where it ends , somewhere past your stomach

Back