Why are black men being charged to attend "BBC" themed sex parties? (Report from the verified forums)

Se è una festa, devi pagare l'ingresso per coprire le spese generali. È così che funziona qualsiasi evento, evento sessuale o altro.
Puoi organizzare feste per il solo piacere di essere un buon padrone di casa, senza immaginare minimamente che ne trarrai un guadagno economico.

Puoi organizzare feste per il solo piacere di essere un buon padrone di casa, senza immaginare minimamente che ne trarrai un guadagno economico.
These aren't parties amongst friends, they are coordinated events that have actual monetary costs to pull off.

Queste non sono feste tra amici, sono eventi coordinati che hanno costi monetari effettivi da portare a termine.
Credo sinceramente che il mondo stia per cambiare molto e la venalità presto sarà solo un brutto ricordo.
Nei prossimi mesi voglio sistemare una stanza nel mio piccolo castello ereditario e poi organizzare feste con le topless guest girls.

*This is a repost from the verified members forums* I want everyone to chime in.

I don't really go to sex parties but I've been noticing a trend of these "BBC" themed sex parties or "queen of spades" sex parties and the main attraction is supposed to be black men. Some of these events are charging single men up to $200 to attend.

From what I'm told a majority of the women there are overweight and most don't even qualify to be a hot wife. So tell me why are these men willing to throw their money away at a slim chance at fucking an obese wife? Pun intended fully😂
The host of the sex party is not usually in on the sexual fetish, they're just a businessman/ woman.

Despite all the hard talk about "equality" in western countries, the fact remains that in almost all clubs, discos, swinging clubs and so on, guys have to pay (regardless of race), and this is true for everything from teenage discos to cuckold/ hotwife clubs.

Sadly I can't see it going away anytime soon.

I have to say that the comment about overweight older women and young, attractive (usually black) men is true too.

Me and my ex were in a one way open relationship (I have been both a bull and a cuckold and enjoy both situations, I am white though), and honestly we didn't actually like the ones we went to in the US.

First of all, in our relationship we are NOT interested in humiliation or anything "sissy" etc and there were a lot of guys there that were for sure closeted... I think this pissed off a lot of the black guys there, and understandably so.

Secondly, I am totally heterosexual and not all of the guys there could understand this

Thirdly and worst of all, most of the women there were older, fat and not particularly attractive.

My girlfriend at the time was a 22 y/o Spanish girl with a huge ass and so obviously it was a bit awkward because basically every guy there wanted her and not the others... And she can only take so many (and fantasy aside, obviously she was only interested in some of them, she doesn't just have sex with any guy who is black).

On the other hand, the ones here in Spain (and we've been to one in Italy too) have been superb. My gf got a bit jealous though because some girls there appeared to be interested and I'm not allowed with other women (I'm only a bull when I'm single, we were in a cuckold relationship at the time).

Not sure I would think a cuckold would be the one being charged or at least show his appreciation another way? I know I would. I wonder if these women are married or just wanting to be fucked?
Again stop the stupid cuck bbc fabricated reality is real life horsecrap. Most of this fetish that you see is just people making money of you weirdo sissy/gay cucklords and your imagination of black men. Like if you got a wife a or girlfriend who is exclusively fucking black dudes and not you she is just using you to pay her bills and I am sure you weirdos are happy to do it for a little taste of your fetish fantasyland.

You know why black men are also being charged? Because the woman are using this bbc cuck fetish to make money off white and black dudes. It’s that simple

Wow key word you “heard “ . Quit being cheap and go see for yourself. dam bro hot wives come in all shapes and sizes . Most people have regular body’s and are regular people . You’re a little disrespectful with that statement! I see why you’re not meeting anyone . You’re cheap and disrespectful. Anyway why would you pay to go to a sex party anyway? Don’t you get enough without depending on parties . I personally don’t indulge in sex parties and events like Splash Mocha ect . Theres No need for me . Here is a tip for you and other black men . Being cheap and disrespectful equals no pussy and all lifestylers do not have perfect bodies! Another thing when i see an ad or profile from a couple wanting a perfect body or 11 inch dick . That’s a sign that they are NOT the type of people I want to meet . So my brotha . Truth to be told . No sex party , Gangbang , Splash Mocha , sex club is ever worth paying admission to attend . Nowadays everyone need to be careful paying money to attend an event where people having sex . You could possibly get caught up in human trafficking. New laws state any money exchanged for sex is considered human trafficking.
LMFAO you think I don't meet anyone, I've said it plenty of times I don't use this site to meet anyone, I never have. Been doing this for over a decade. Far from cheap. You sound very emotional over my statements.

I'm not comparing sex parties to lifestyle events on the scale of Splash Mocha. Splash is in a league of its own just like Hedo

Esattamente. Intendo WTF. Il ricco marito cuculo bianco che fa tutti i pagamenti. Ecco perché li sposiamo. Finanzia il nostro LS. Provvedere. Affidabile. Facile da controllare. Supporto emotivo. Oh e preparando il mio oussy. Per il mio toro nero e pulire la sua sborra dopo. Ho ragione o ho ragione.
Quello che dici è certamente vero sulla società statunitense, ma in Italia (non più fucina di mode da cinque secoli) non esiste ancora l'idea femminile di sposare un uomo bianco e fare sesso con i neri. Inoltre è vero che il cuckoldismo, anche interrazziale, riguarda talvolta coppie in cui le donne sono vecchie e sprecate e di conseguenza i mariti non hanno più alcun desiderio sessuale per le loro mogli.

Back