Why are black men being charged to attend "BBC" themed sex parties? (Report from the verified forums)

BigBlackArm

Male
Real Person
*This is a repost from the verified members forums* I want everyone to chime in.

I don't really go to sex parties but I've been noticing a trend of these "BBC" themed sex parties or "queen of spades" sex parties and the main attraction is supposed to be black men. Some of these events are charging single men up to $200 to attend.

From what I'm told a majority of the women there are overweight and most don't even qualify to be a hot wife. So tell me why are these men willing to throw their money away at a slim chance at fucking an obese wife? Pun intended fully😂

This topic is very close to me as I have had some interesting experiences with it.

We have thrown a bunch of BBC parties and we charge everyone the same... $30. Couples pay $30, guys pay $30, and single girls pay $30.

We always have a huge turn out and often we get thanked for it being so reasonable. The guys tell us stories of going to other parties and paying like $200 and not even having sex. Not only is ours only $30 they always get to fuck.

Then there are the single girls who are completely offend that they have to pay. We have gotten "but I'm a single girl and we never have to pay" or they show up and just try not to pay. It's only fucking $30. The attitude of single women in these environments can be so over the top and it's because normal swinger situations have put them on pedal stools and created this. As hubby is the one who primarily handles all this he simple tells them it's a BBC party and if anyone gets treated differently it would be the guys with BBCs. There are plenty of horny housewives we don't need single females so pay the $30 or leave.

This topic is very close to me as I have had some interesting experiences with it.

We have thrown a bunch of BBC parties and we charge everyone the same... $30. Couples pay $30, guys pay $30, and single girls pay $30.

We always have a huge turn out and often we get thanked for it being so reasonable. The guys tell us stories of going to other parties and paying like $200 and not even having sex. Not only is ours only $30 they always get to fuck.

Then there are the single girls who are completely offend that they have to pay. We have gotten "but I'm a single girl and we never have to pay" or they show up and just try not to pay. It's only fucking $30. The attitude of single women in these environments can be so over the top and it's because normal swinger situations have put them on pedal stools and created this. As hubby is the one who primarily handles all this he simple tells them it's a BBC party and if anyone gets treated differently it would be the guys with BBCs. There are plenty of horny housewives we don't need single females so pay the $30 or leave.
Pedal stools? LOL. Yeah, that definitely made me LOL.

*This is a repost from the verified members forums* I want everyone to chime in.

I don't really go to sex parties but I've been noticing a trend of these "BBC" themed sex parties or "queen of spades" sex parties and the main attraction is supposed to be black men. Some of these events are charging single men up to $200 to attend.

From what I'm told a majority of the women there are overweight and most don't even qualify to be a hot wife. So tell me why are these men willing to throw their money away at a slim chance at fucking an obese wife? Pun intended fully😂
Im sorry .
Guys please fly to Mexico, Colombia ,Brazil ,Czech republic , Philippines & Thailand.
Do not I repeat do not pay for a fat beluga whale in America .

this is fascinating. Do y'all ever throw parties closer to NYC? Cuck couple here, she's eager to explore the scene.

Can a girl get on the mailing list or something?

That’s not accurate. Coz we are invited the tbe elite parties for this LS. Eyes wide shut kinda thing. But black bulls fucking two white trophy wives whilst the husband watch in shadows or are being cuckolds. And black bulls are the ones charging huge rates by the wealthy husbands. I’ve mentioned in other posts I married a white man for his money and that he was into this LS. So we go to these parties often. And the bulls are paid huge amount and it’s part of the dynamic. The trophy wives want their husbands to pay the best black bulls in the city. Then watch the bull fuck two wives together. Jerking off in shadows. Or being cuckolded fully. It’s such a turn on seeing these rich powerful white men being made to kneel by their wives and suck a massive black cock. And paying for it too. Anyhow. Just had to comment on it. I mean think about it. Why would the black alpha male have to pay. It’s he who is in demand. And it’s in all the sexual communities. The black man is always ghe Dom. From orgies. Threesomes. Swingers. S and M.

That’s not accurate. Coz we are invited the tbe elite parties for this LS. Eyes wide shut kinda thing. But black bulls fucking two white trophy wives whilst the husband watch in shadows or are being cuckolds. And black bulls are the ones charging huge rates by the wealthy husbands. I’ve mentioned in other posts I married a white man for his money and that he was into this LS. So we go to these parties often. And the bulls are paid huge amount and it’s part of the dynamic. The trophy wives want their husbands to pay the best black bulls in the city. Then watch the bull fuck two wives together. Jerking off in shadows. Or being cuckolded fully. It’s such a turn on seeing these rich powerful white men being made to kneel by their wives and suck a massive black cock. And paying for it too. Anyhow. Just had to comment on it. I mean think about it. Why would the black alpha male have to pay. It’s he who is in demand. And it’s in all the sexual communities. The black man is always ghe Dom. From orgies. Threesomes. Swingers. S and M.
Plenty of black bottoms in lockup, IML and everyday lgbtxyz...free of charge

I would never charge!

Back