Why are black men being charged to attend "BBC" themed sex parties? (Report from the verified forums)

Exactjy. I mean WTF. The rich white cuckod husband that does all the payments. That’s why we marry them. Finance our LS. Provide. Reliable. Easy to control. Emotional support. Oh and preparing my oussy. For my black bull and cleaning his cum after. Am I right or an I right.
Not all white men are rich/wealthy but all the wives/gfs are sluts. So in the age of #MeToo, Title IX and equality, why don't you pick up the tab. Lol

This topic is very close to me as I have had some interesting experiences with it.

We have thrown a bunch of BBC parties and we charge everyone the same... $30. Couples pay $30, guys pay $30, and single girls pay $30.

We always have a huge turn out and often we get thanked for it being so reasonable. The guys tell us stories of going to other parties and paying like $200 and not even having sex. Not only is ours only $30 they always get to fuck.

Then there are the single girls who are completely offend that they have to pay. We have gotten "but I'm a single girl and we never have to pay" or they show up and just try not to pay. It's only fucking $30. The attitude of single women in these environments can be so over the top and it's because normal swinger situations have put them on pedal stools and created this. As hubby is the one who primarily handles all this he simple tells them it's a BBC party and if anyone gets treated differently it would be the guys with BBCs. There are plenty of horny housewives we don't need single females so pay the $30 or leave.
I if you know any in Indianapolis IN plz contact me i want to go...

Socal here. Single guys prices are usually $40-60 otherwise you end up with 100+ guys showing up who are one pump and head to the club (usually the young bucks who just need to get one off). Couples are usually in the $40-60 range and single women in the $0-20. Just depends on if there is a bar or security or an actual venue (covering overhead cost). The most I've ever seen was $100 for a 3 floor club (each had a different theme) but that was closer to LA. $40 seems like a decent range for keeping the right crowd and atmosphere... Otherwise you end up with a house party with no control (seen dudes threatening to shoot each other over some BS that ruined a whole night because the cops had to get called out).

*This is a repost from the verified members forums* I want everyone to chime in.

I don't really go to sex parties but I've been noticing a trend of these "BBC" themed sex parties or "queen of spades" sex parties and the main attraction is supposed to be black men. Some of these events are charging single men up to $200 to attend.

From what I'm told a majority of the women there are overweight and most don't even qualify to be a hot wife. So tell me why are these men willing to throw their money away at a slim chance at fucking an obese wife? Pun intended fully😂
Because they have no self respect. I will never pay to attend a sex party. Just like i am not going to for a hotel room to hook up with a married woman. I own a condo, if we cant hook up at her place or mine not interested. Now a single woman is a different story for her safety.

Imagine *******. Some are not that desperate.
And that is basically what it is. I had a friend who would charge 100 to 150 plus people had to pay for their own hotel room. The thing was, he knew all the women and they were skanks some big some skinny none attractive. Not that the size of a woman is a turnoff for me, want to make that clear. I find full figured women attractive, but the women who attended were ugly as fuck and skanky.They were basically charging the guys who went to the parties and spitting the money. I asked him are you pimping the women. He said no, they were willing if he split the money. I asked him what type of guys attend his answer was a trip, he said white guys black guys Mexican and indians all had one thing in common, no game or self respect.

Or being cuckolded fully. It’s such a turn on seeing these rich powerful white men being made to kneel by their wives and suck a massive black cock. And paying for it too.
That's what it's all about for me. If there's a single white woman interested in this kind of party, I'm willing to pay your way as a couple, just to have the privilege of attending.

I have never partecipated to this kind of events and problably I wouldn't. But speaking about the event per se, I think that a entry cost could be a good filter. The organization should also be on point.
I am not into occasional sex, just for safety reasons, but I would rather go into a naked camping (like I do) or similar situations, and eventually make new friends to do cuckold stuffs.

Because they have no self respect. I will never pay to attend a sex party. Just like i am not going to for a hotel room to hook up with a married woman. I own a condo, if we cant hook up at her place or mine not interested. Now a single woman is a different story for her safety.
So if shes not comfortable having you in her home and doesnt want to go be in a vulnerable spot with no controls -your home a neutral space like a hotel is a no go?

So if shes not comfortable having you in her home and doesnt want to go be in a vulnerable spot with no controls -your home a neutral space like a hotel is a no go?
Like i said single women we can discuss, for her safety, but married women no i am not spending money on a hotel.

*This is a repost from the verified members forums* I want everyone to chime in.

I don't really go to sex parties but I've been noticing a trend of these "BBC" themed sex parties or "queen of spades" sex parties and the main attraction is supposed to be black men. Some of these events are charging single men up to $200 to attend.

From what I'm told a majority of the women there are overweight and most don't even qualify to be a hot wife. So tell me why are these men willing to throw their money away at a slim chance at fucking an obese wife? Pun intended fully😂
Ha haaaaaaa! Excellent post!

Only parties I ever had to pay for were hotel parties they were hosted by a single male and it was never over $25.

I can't imagine dropping $100 to go to a party but single males have to do that just to go to your local swingers club. And there's not even a guarantee of you meeting somebody and playing considering that most clubs have specific rules for single males.

I'd love to attend splashmocha or that chocolate event they have in France at the nudist resort City but I can't justify spending that kind of money on sex.
I'm sure their both once in a lifetime experiences though.

They call themselves limiting the amount of men attending by charging them more. Every group I’ve been in do this!

Back