WHITE WOMEN....WOULD YOU

I have both knowingly and unknowingly or I should say used to. A few years ago, I met a guy who was separated but not divorced and we hit it off very quickly. Hubby and I went out with him a few times and well you know how things happen, lol! Sadly, that's when the "drama" started. It seems she didn't want the divorce and so she got upset he was seeing me. She confronted him, which I guess is normal, but then she called my husband's boss and told him I was having an affair with her husband...why she called his boss and not mine we will never know. Hubby was honestly able to explain that "we were all friends" which was true and the problems they were having. We decided to break off everything after that for everyone's safety and peace of mind. We might slip from time to time but now we want like everyone involved to know what's happening.

Ok 🤣🤣 go troll elsewhere! Wannabe cucks in this site are so annoying in every possible way!
Yeah that shows how stupid you can be I’m know cuck and you must be just plain Dumb I’d never ever be a cuck .I just enjoy looking at women getting laid . And if you think that wouldn’t happen to you wow go get a cat scan hun see if upstairs is functioning properly.

Yeah that shows how stupid you can be I’m know cuck and you must be just plain Dumb I’d never ever be a cuck .I just enjoy looking at women getting laid . And if you think that wouldn’t happen to you wow go get a cat scan hun see if upstairs is functioning properly.
Nice grammar, also keep telling yourself that you’re “know cuck” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nice grammar, also keep telling yourself that you’re “know cuck” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I see you have nothing so you think every guy is a cuck huh such a stupid stupid woman . Keep getting used and I’d love to see what happens if you get caught fucking a married guy . Because she will drag you through the street .

We dont really worry about them being married. But if they flake because the wife is needing them. Well we drop them and move on the next guy.

I'm not concerned. I am married and I am not looking for a relationship but rather a FB so if they are amrried too it sort of removes that issue from the situation. If things in my opinion with a regular start to get to "feeling" involved its time to look elsewhere in my opinion to avoid any problematic circumstances.

Some women need to stop Trippin. Married dick is safe dick. You know if he’s married and your married you have an agreement. He’s not fucking random chicks and she shouldn’t be fucking random dudes either.
Bro I don’t put nothing past anyone . People will do anything these days. The unthinkable isn’t anymore .

Back