WHITE WOMEN....WOULD YOU

Rarely does the subject of marital status come up. I'm not blind, I've seen
wedding bands before and if it doesn't bother him, it doesn't bother me.
After all we're not there looking for love, we're looking for that chemistry
that leads to mutual satisfaction.
View attachment 3153163
Notice his wedding band? and he's not married to me!
Margarita you are easy one of the sexiest women on here and make this bbc hard every tine i see your body

At first I thought it would bother me but, honestly the guys I've met are single, they say. I also feel he's running around on a significant other, his " committed" relationship isn't my business.
Like fr fr...so long as we agree to keep one another's company that's all that matters. Crazy how mfers expecting the bulls and guys to me str8 monogamous in an environment where we are fucking married and\or involved women

Fuck black men knowing that they are married, engaged, or attached? Would this stop you from wanting or taking out black dicks?

Wow, good question. While the idea of being with someone who is already spoken for is appealing in some ways, I prefer someone more single. Men who already are in relationships are only fun if you don’t get to really wanting them. If I hook up with a guy and have a connection, I’m always gonna want more, and for that reason, a single guy will always be more available. When I want it, I want it, don’t want to wait til your girl goes outta town.

Wow, good question. While the idea of being with someone who is already spoken for is appealing in some ways, I prefer someone more single. Men who already are in relationships are only fun if you don’t get to really wanting them. If I hook up with a guy and have a connection, I’m always gonna want more, and for that reason, a single guy will always be more available. When I want it, I want it, don’t want to wait til your girl goes outta town.
So when can I cum over

Some women need to stop Trippin. Married dick is safe dick. You know if he’s married and your married you have an agreement. He’s not fucking random chicks and she shouldn’t be fucking random dudes either.
No, quite the opposite. If he's willing to sneak around and lie to his wife, he's definitely not going to be honest and responsible with my sexual health.

Plus, cheaters are messy. Who wants all that drama?

In my opinion, there's nothing hotter than fucking married pussy, especially if he doesn't know. When he calls her and I don't stop pounding it🥵 or her telling me I'm bigger than her husband...sending her home with my seed dripping down her thighs... It's good *******🥵

Back