WHITE WOMEN....WOULD YOU

Honestly, I could care less.... if he’s married or whatever that’s on him. Like someone else said... Just keep any crazy , to yourself. I’m on here to play, not find my soulmate. Besides.... I’m involved with someone- Mr. ILBBCFUN. So.... I’m not looking to uproot any man from where he is. When we are done playing, he can go home.

Rarely does the subject of marital status come up. I'm not blind, I've seen
wedding bands before and if it doesn't bother him, it doesn't bother me.
After all we're not there looking for love, we're looking for that chemistry
that leads to mutual satisfaction.
m (2).JPG
Notice his wedding band? and he's not married to me!

I must've missed something somewhere? If my memory serves me correctly, isn't B2W mostly a Cuckold, hot wife, stag forum 🤔
In whatever capacity I'm participating in its not my objective to create mischief. I'm a grown ass man. Nobody "own" me therefore what I decide to do with my dick is my prerogative! Fact of the matter is, if we were content with our sexlife with our S/O we wouldn't even be entertaining ourselves by being on this site.
We're all participating as adults making deliberate and conscious decisions geard towards accomplishing mutual sexual gratification.

Only if they are aware and do not mind and need to be told. If I find out, done, no contact ever again from me to them. Do not need the drama and would not want done to me. Had a BBC long term a long time ago, use to play, they he got GF and slipped and said it one time he was engaged, Never talked to him again when he would contact me..

Perhaps we are a bit out of the ordinary, but we ONLY meet with married men because, in our opinion, this is safer that being with a man who is single. Married men have a relationship to protect and are not as likely to brag about their exploits, AND give names. Medically speaking they are safer than single men. An added bonus is the fact that they're not as liable to fall in love with the female half.

Some women need to stop Trippin. Married dick is safe dick. You know if he’s married and your married you have an agreement. He’s not fucking random chicks and she shouldn’t be fucking random dudes either.
there is a flaw in that reasoning... she fucking you... Duh you think you the only side n_i_g_g_a ?? ( "Stupis Ass censorship Script !!" ) how is that safe ? if y'all both are cheaters then being married does not make them clean Actually the opposite because a married man trying to step out of his marriage gonna fuck whatever he can find the quickest. oh" and as far as the question goes...No I would not
that is just wrong.

Last edited:
Our playmates' relationship status is their own business. The main problem with married guys though is they are flaky, both for setting up dates and communicating (burner phones and unexpected family obligations, etc). Also, they often have really limited free time (like business hours m-f; "extended lunch"). We are normally only free to play fri/sat nights, which most married guys just can't swing (at least the ones doing it in secret).

I must've missed something somewhere? If my memory serves me correctly, isn't B2W mostly a Cuckold, hot wife, stag forum 🤔
In whatever capacity I'm participating in its not my objective to create mischief. I'm a grown ass man. Nobody "own" me therefore what I decide to do with my dick is my prerogative! Fact of the matter is, if we were content with our sexlife with our S/O we wouldn't even be entertaining ourselves by being on this site.
We're all participating as adults making deliberate and conscious decisions geard towards accomplishing mutual sexual gratification.
Damn this man's mind, I completely and wholeheartedly agree💋💋💋

Back