White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

Same as my wife. She’s only interested in brown or black men now. It wasn’t a conscious choice, it’s just that white men don’t turn her on anymore really. I’ve watched attractive white men hit on her and she politely turns them away. There is a guy at her work who wants her and she strings him along for favors but we laugh about it at home. It doesn’t stem from contempt though, she’s just traveled that road enough in her words. Black men turn her on.
This seems to be a very natural and healthy development. In my opinion.

Not really looking for a cuck but always appreciate white guys who are supportive of me and other women enjoying bbc.
Some white men can't handle seeing a white woman with a black man. Jealous I guess. Then there is those of us who are very supportive and understand. I'm the latter

Same with me. Been strictly black for 6 years. Just my personal preference.
Why not whitboys?? 😭😭😭😭 You're spr adding this to the younger generation...please give us a chance again...plesse...we can satisfy...i dotn want all these girls to go black...i wanna be looked at like blakc guys are as a whitbeoy...please...I'm serious don't do this...i dont know what to do anymore 😭😭😭

Last time I had sex with a white man was February 2008. I have been black only for 14 years.
To me as a white guy that's what makes me drawn to you and other white women that is black cock only. There is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than watching beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately fucking.

Back