White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

Wow, at 8" that's a nice big cock. You sure be able to please a woman with that size cock. I wish my cock was 8". With 8" that should attract women and even men wanting to try your cock.
But girls don't seem to be attracted to me....I guess cause I'm skinny and white and have feminine features....i hate how I'm built. I have a tiny waist, bubble butt, thinnest arms ever...i don't know how to be attractive or get girls I'm crushing on...i feel useless.. I'm scared black guyds are gonna take all the white girls especially the ones I really am in love with...idk what to do

Keep that mentality, fuck this butthurt white boy..8 inches lol, yes that's big .....for a white boy lol. We all are 9inches and up
You're lying!!! That's not possible. No she won't stay black..she'll come back to whiteboy dick...stop trying to make all the white girls go black...there girls i crush on and you can't just make them BBC only

White boys dont have the strength or confidence black men have. There's something about black men that you probably wouldnt understand if you havent been with one. I also just find black men more attractive physically xx
And frankly speaking once a white woman is 'ruined' thoroughly, continously gaped and brought to orgasm time after time she'll be turned for life

I honestly get so turned on seeing a black man dominate and use my woman. I have gotten her to be BBC only (except me of course). There's just something with the taboo and contrast. Also we only look for the biggest possible for her and it usually ends up being a black man.

If I'm being real I regret not saying Asian or Spanish women my whole life I dated white women I now have two half white half black sons but I think about it what is white culture ? It's boring it's bland it's full of hatred it's not even really a culture everything was taken from other cultures I feel bad that I made ******* with a white girl tbh people can say what they want but I definitely wish I planted my seed inside an Asian woman or a Spanish or middle eastern woman someone with a lot of culture and great 🧬 my ******* mom is a good mom but it's like that's all she was meant to be 😔 after you get passed the fetish and great sex honestly it's kinda boring dating a white woman so I think going forward I'ma date other races not black though unless she's a foreigner because I'm black I want a different culture than mine just bored of the white 🤍

Besides my husband, I’ll never be with a white man again.
Same as my wife. She’s only interested in brown or black men now. It wasn’t a conscious choice, it’s just that white men don’t turn her on anymore really. I’ve watched attractive white men hit on her and she politely turns them away. There is a guy at her work who wants her and she strings him along for favors but we laugh about it at home. It doesn’t stem from contempt though, she’s just traveled that road enough in her words. Black men turn her on.

Back