White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

White boys dont have the strength or confidence black men have. There's something about black men that you probably wouldnt understand if you havent been with one. I also just find black men more attractive physically xx
So are you saying that us white boys have no chance at all with you and it's nothing but black for you?

Well as for me, since my husband can’t get it hard enough to fuck me for any length of time, my black dildos do a magical job…. I know I need a real one. I trying but he isn’t! And no his dick isn’t big enough to get the job done now that I have gotten used to much larger things inside me. I love being stretched now, and he never could do that. My friends do that wonderfully though! He does love to watch me cum.

Last edited:
White boys dont have the strength or confidence black men have. There's something about black men that you probably wouldnt understand if you havent been with one. I also just find black men more attractive physically xx
But we do! They're are whiteboys as confident and madculine as black guys and hung too...please give us a chance we can be just as sexy as black men...please

White men have never been able to sexually satisfy me nor handle my sky high sex drive along with my sexy curves. So, the saying "once you go black you never go back" is 100% true for me. There are many ladies that agree with me, however they are still having sex with their white hubbies, !!! And thank goodness I don't have to worry about that!!! Thankfully, I am not married, but very happily taken by Mr. TopCat, 😘🥰💋🤗😈♠️
You can't say if you haven't been with lots of white guys...there's plenty that can fuck and be better than BBC ...if you have an open mind to all races that's the right thing to do

Not really looking for a cuck but always appreciate white guys who are supportive of me and other women enjoying bbc.
Always supportive of white girls who love sex and especially those who love to fuck black guys and are proud of it. Love you and all the white sluts/whore/anything else you wish to be called for black men.

You can't say if you haven't been with lots of white guys...there's plenty that can fuck and be better than BBC ...if you have an open mind to all races that's the right thing to do
I am very open-minded, but I also know exactly what I personally want and we all have our preferences...I have been with plenty of white guys up until 5 years ago. No offense to white guys at all, 😈

Gave white guys a chance I like what I like didn't have enjoyable experiences with the white men I hooked up with. There's plenty of women who like white guys just not for me.
Anybody shouldn't have to settle for something less if they found something that is more and is more in tune what they like. Like for me I love white girls that are highly sexual and into multiple sex partners especially those into black men. I love and support those white women who love having sex with black men.

Last edited:
Gave white guys a chance I like what I like didn't have enjoyable experiences with the white men I hooked up with. There's plenty of women who like white guys just not for me.
But what's the difference?!! You can't say all whiteboys are the same....they're bad black guys in bed....white and black what's do special about black guys? Please give whiteboys a chance we can satisfy ...this isn't fair anymore I love white girls so much and this movement is destroying girls interest in whiteboys please give us a chance....I'm hung myself...we can be big

Back