White women and girls preferring black men.

As long as you have this, white girls when they discover the difference will keep it a trend. All it takes is years of sex with the one on the right, then get the one of the left and boom, sex life for little white dicks will be changed forever…..can’t say I blame the white women that enjoy and crave sex like men do for wanting “more”! My wife, who for the first 14-15 years of our marriage, always told me my dick was perfect and plenty big and size didn’t matter. Fast forward after getting her first bbc and now many more, her whole attitude is a complete 180…..she will tell ANYONEthst might ask her about sex and penises how the difference in pleasure between black and white is just that, black and white as in no comparison. I remember our first friend she was working to convince to try bbc. She had me show her friend on my phone the pics and videos I had taken of my wife sucking and fucking BBC’s including a few comparison pics we had of my little dick by a BBC which was embarrassing as it dwarfed me. Wife had me stand up and take off my pants to show her my locked dick which mesmerized her friend. After she played around tugging on my cage amazed how secure it was and was like saying, OMG and giggling….my wife grabbed my hand and held it, looked at our friend and told her, black cock is so life changing, you know how much I love my husband but I can honestly tell you, no matter what he says, I can’t and won’t stop having sexual relations with black men….EVER! About an hour after this talk and my wife had been working on her for months and months, she was spread eagle in our bed with the wife and I watching her take about 9” of BBC from one of my wife’s regular bulls…..we were able to witness her transition, that was about 5 years back and she has the same attitude as my wife about BBC as the next four women my wife has convinced since to dark meat. They all will tell you, BBC is sexually life changing. I’ve witnessed it and life it daily.

View attachment 5247832
White women deserve BBC. White men like me are physically inferior and cannot give our wives what they truly need.

Disagree with your position.

When girls go to college, they are looking to spread their wings. For the first time in their lives, they aren't under the watchful eyes of their parents. So they can do things they've always thought about without repercussions. Also, they are under a lot of peer pressure.

This isn't always sane, but it's what they do... Start watching the news and you'll see how many college girls are assaulted, raped and killed.

But, I will agree that while looking for a good time, if a Black guy is involved, so be it. Part of their exploration stage. Adding to this mis-perception is that interracial relationships are becoming increasingly common, providing the illusion that EVERY GIRL ON CAMPUS are exclusively interested in Black males.

More of them are, true. But EVERY ONE? No. And it isn't the first thing they seek out either. The first thing is friendship with other girls...

Been there, done that...

Disagree with your position.

When girls go to college, they are looking to spread their wings. For the first time in their lives, they aren't under the watchful eyes of their parents. So they can do things they've always thought about without repercussions. Also, they are under a lot of peer pressure.

This isn't always sane, but it's what they do... Start watching the news and you'll see how many college girls are assaulted, raped and killed.

But, I will agree that while looking for a good time, if a Black guy is involved, so be it. Part of their exploration stage. Adding to this mis-perception is that interracial relationships are becoming increasingly common, providing the illusion that EVERY GIRL ON CAMPUS are exclusively interested in Black males.

More of them are, true. But EVERY ONE? No. And it isn't the first thing they seek out either. The first thing is friendship with other girls...

Been there, done that...
I certainly agree with your comment. DB Lindsey. About white women and girls going to college. To spread their wings. And not to just meet black guys. That's just crazy. I mean there are plenty of places for white women and black men to meet weather it be at work. Club or any other place. I also don't believe that all white women have a preference for black men. One thing I do believe though is that more and more white women seem to have a preference for black men nowadays. I do not believe this is a fad. But indeed a trend. Nice to see it more open and accepted nowadays. Unlike in the past (just my opinion as a white male)

The numbers are astounding of how many white wives have black boyfriends
My friend, there are no numbers. How would you tally them? A girl goes out on a date with a Black guy, how is that recorded? It isn't. But there are numbers that can give us an idea - Marriage Licenses.

And to support your claim, yes, those numbers are increasing, primarily due to the information being available and increasing public acceptance of interracial relationships. There was a time, 50, 60 and 70 years ago where a Black guy would be hung or shot for even being accused of looking at a White woman. To give you an idea, just watch 'To ******* a Mockingbird.'

Thankfully, those times have changes and relationships are becoming increasingly accepted. But there aren't any statistics illustrating simple interracial dates.

My friend, there are no numbers. How would you tally them? A girl goes out on a date with a Black guy, how is that recorded? It isn't. But there are numbers that can give us an idea - Marriage Licenses.

And to support your claim, yes, those numbers are increasing, primarily due to the information being available and increasing public acceptance of interracial relationships. There was a time, 50, 60 and 70 years ago where a Black guy would be hung or shot for even being accused of looking at a White woman. To give you an idea, just watch 'To ******* a Mockingbird.'

Thankfully, those times have changes and relationships are becoming increasingly accepted. But there aren't any statistics illustrating simple interracial dates.
You ate so right Donna. Just think of all the white wives, single women, including
yo ung girls in high school and college, who are all dating black men and having sex, without anyone else ever knowing about it.
So it would be impossible to even guess the number of white women who prefer or have dated black men. But because of it still being so discrete by so many, whatever the number that they predict, I would add about 15-20 % more because for whatever reason, so many women would never admit it dating or preferring black men..

You ate so right Donna. Just think of all the white wives, single women, including
yo ung girls in high school and college, who are all dating black men and having sex, without anyone else ever knowing about it.
So it would be impossible to even guess the number of white women who prefer or have dated black men. But because of it still being so discrete by so many, whatever the number that they predict, I would add about 15-20 % more because for whatever reason, so many women would never admit it dating or preferring black men..
Agree and how many women “ took a walk on the wild side “ when younger and are now married and never told there husband or bf of past fun

Back