White women and girls preferring black men.

Definitely not a fad. I see it as a new way of life. I’ve been into black guys since I was around 13 and still am today just as strong as ever and I just turned 39!!!
I don't think it's a fad either. But more of a trend a passion way of life and a preference. For black men I myself being a white male. Know several white women who have a preference for black men. And believe more white women do today than ever. I also believe that they are more open about it .and that is Kool

My 18 year old blonde college ******* is home for Thanksgiving break and came over Wednesday night wearing a Q of S shirt. When I saw it I asked her where she got it. She said her mom (my ex) gave it to her before she left for college this fall. I asked her if she wears it at school and she said that when she wears it she attracts a lot of attention. My ex has been living with her black boyfriend for the last 12 years and I had a feeling that she was pushing our ******* to date black guys. This just confirmed it. It felt like my ex and my ******* were trying to rub it in my face.

Of course it’s life, but it’s still not perfect, that’s why after the fucking and excitement a majority of bm/ww couples don’t stay together, they move on, thinking they can get better or whatever the reason. That’s why it’s a fad, and will stay that way until couples start committing to each other, until then single parent family’s are the real trend.
As for cuck couples, doesn’t count, because again afterwards everyone go’s their sweet way.
So fad all the way! Would love to see it change though. Who knows.
I also hope it becomes more a trend and less of a fad. All people should be comfortable dating, marrying, having babies, and just having sex with anyone they want to be with.

My 18 year old blonde college ******* is home for Thanksgiving break and came over Wednesday night wearing a Q of S shirt. When I saw it I asked her where she got it. She said her mom (my ex) gave it to her before she left for college this fall. I asked her if she wears it at school and she said that when she wears it she attracts a lot of attention. My ex has been living with her black boyfriend for the last 12 years and I had a feeling that she was pushing our ******* to date black guys. This just confirmed it. It felt like my ex and my ******* were trying to rub it in my face.
Sounds like a happy mom and ******* I am guessing.

I only want bbc since I had experienced sexual satisfaction from my ex bbc lover , I have experienced four different bbc but I fell out with my regular black lover over him arranging a gang bang without asking me if I would allow my body to be abused by up to twelve bbc”s.
I miss my regular meets with him and I am now sexually frustrated .missing the sex that I have enjoyed from my bbc lover .
I am now back letting my husband fuck me with a black cock sleeve as his little white cock is no longer big enough to satisfy my sexual needs. See pic 1 of his little white cock on one of our cock sleeves. That’s why he cannot satisfy my sexual needs, before my first black cock I knew no better
I can see your point just leave the guy and be black only, I know white girls that want black baby daddies

It's no secret that when white woman get to college that they're seeking black men for their first sexual experiences if they haven't had one yet with them
You are completely right. I just have some mixed feelings because of the safety and well-being of white girls. I mean, a lot of white girls get seduced by the BBC charms that they quickly become BBC exclusive. I think that a human is not meant to fulfill all of his desires. White women have to return to white men for the sake of everyones safety and maximum enjoyment. White women should just cuck white boys out... Its not like its hard to do...

It's no secret that when white woman get to college that they're seeking black men for their first sexual experiences if they haven't had one yet with them
Disagree with your position.

When girls go to college, they are looking to spread their wings. For the first time in their lives, they aren't under the watchful eyes of their parents. So they can do things they've always thought about without repercussions. Also, they are under a lot of peer pressure.

This isn't always sane, but it's what they do... Start watching the news and you'll see how many college girls are assaulted, raped and killed.

But, I will agree that while looking for a good time, if a Black guy is involved, so be it. Part of their exploration stage. Adding to this mis-perception is that interracial relationships are becoming increasingly common, providing the illusion that EVERY GIRL ON CAMPUS are exclusively interested in Black males.

More of them are, true. But EVERY ONE? No. And it isn't the first thing they seek out either. The first thing is friendship with other girls...

Been there, done that...

It's clear IR partnerings are more prevalent now, especially among GenZ, than ever before. It's not unusual that many experiences start at college since the Black population is highly concentrated in certain areas and most white people won't have access to Blacks. Additionally there's the freedom of being liberated from home, hormones, etc. Black women are the ones highly critical of this trend for understandable reasons. Black guys, like all guys, think with their dicks so they're loving it. We've definitely reached the point where IR relationships and resulting offspring, if any, are openly accepted in most parts of the US.I think this is progress.

It’s been a fun lifestyle for us! Definitely not just a fad
I agree it's not a fad. BBC is superior and white girls are learning that and are choosing to go black and more and more white men are realizing it too knowing they cant compete so they are learning to enjoy being cuckolds and love watching and jerking off their inferior pale dicks.

Back