White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

So you saying a black man can't have that and a BBC ? Racist as fuck. So tired of you mofos. So it's not possible to " marry up " with a black man ? So a black man have to depend on their big dicks only asshole …?

When will the black man learn???? These people basically just see blacks as just some big-boned strong bodied well-endowed planta tion bucks who will black their wives with their big black cocks. Some black ppl are just beyond help, i suppose.

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Well starting off both myself and the black men I knew were in it for enjoyable sex and the ability to move on afterwards. It did not have to be about love or a relationship just us wanting to get off together and have a good naughty time.

Later on the white man that would become my husband and I were good friends and that lead to us getting married. It was at this point we both kind of thought at some point people have to grow up and stop some of the games. Mind you at this point we also did not realize how much we would enjoy me being a hotwife and him being a cuck.

When will the black man learn???? These people basically just see blacks as just some big-boned strong bodied well-endowed planta tion bucks who will black their wives with their big black cocks. Some black ppl are just beyond help, i suppose.
Sadly your right. But me...I use white wives as the 3 hole snowbunny sluts they are. I'm married to a black queen that loves me using white bitches. A lot of these cats on here will put another black man down because they shuckin and jiving just so they can fuck white pussy. It's sad. Simp *******.

So you saying a black man can't have that and a BBC ? Racist as fuck. So tired of you mofos. So it's not possible to " marry up " with a black man ? So a black man have to depend on their big dicks only asshole …?
I don't know what the OP was trying to say, but whatever they said wasn't as racist as what you said.

Stop trying to find someone or something to argue with. There are racist people in the world, but it's not your job to find them. Focus on yourself. the question is do you want to marry a white woman or a woman with different skin color? thats the question. Whatever other negative thoughts are rolling around in your head are just counter-productive to you and your life.

Who cares what other people do? Seriously!! Like why do you care? You should only care about the women you meet, the people you have relationships with and what you want to do. Do you want to marry a white woman or not?

And your answer is not right or wrong, its just right for you.

Me personally. I'm cool with who doesn't want to marry black. Personally, I don't want a white wife. What I do love above all else is another man's, a white one, his white wife. That there for me is the hotness.

Also, I would like a black wife, so we could wife swap with a white couple. Strictly from a sexual standpoint, that there for me is a good hot marriage.

Last edited:
A few white women told me they didn't want to lose their social status. But majority of white women said they can't commit to one single BBC for the rest of their lives and rather be share by many black men instead of one.

Sadly your right. But me...I use white wives as the 3 hole snowbunny sluts they are. I'm married to a black queen that loves me using white bitches. A lot of these cats on here will put another black man down because they shuckin and jiving just so they can fuck white pussy. It's sad. Simp *******.
Who are you speaking about?

If you want to push back against known racists on this site, Im on your side. Let's confront them, but to have this generalize perspective is only harmful to you. Much luv, that you have a beautiful wife that supports you. Same here. My wife loves that I empower women, but also that they all know they serve me, my needs and become subs and subservient to me. But I dont assume anything, its all based on communications, negation, trust and consent.

I believe that as long as there's consent, everyone else should MIND their own damn business.

Indovina un po ? Le donne scelgono gli uomini. Potresti pensare che il tuo grosso cazzo nero sia ciò di cui le donne hanno bisogno da un partner "per sempre". Ma non è su questo che le donne basano la decisione. La maggior parte segue il consiglio delle loro madri e degli amici sposati e "Sposati sempre". Quindi, a meno che un ragazzo di colore non abbia l'istruzione, il cervello e il bilancio per competere con l'agente di borsa bianco che la bella donna bianca ha appena incontrato, è sfortunato.
ce risposta del cazzo e razzista.

If you're interested in locking down white women in marriages and relationships. Go to places when black men are rare like Utah and Colorado. Just stay a few weeks and you'll be up to your neck with white women. Also become a gym rat and the more your body improves the better your chance.

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
I'm not planning on marrying anyone. So for me, it isn't about the guy being black. But I definitely don't hide the black guys I'm with. I'm poly, was in a relationship with a white guy and a black guy for a few years at the same time.

I am much more attracted to black guys, so tend to lean that way when looking for play partners, but I never (or I try not to) treat them like they're "just" a play partner or a secret.

Back