White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
My husband gets off on me being with other men and then hearing about it from me after. He likes finding men for me and setting it up. This being said it was something we discussed and decided to try and see if we were going to end up liking and we thought what better night then our wedding night. I had been friends with this black man for a while now and we had flirted back and forth. It was one of those things were we playfully flirted but no one pushed boundaries but if given the right place and time...

Anyways we approached him about our intention and asked him if he would be interested. He was hesitant and we were nervous all being new to this. We all took some time before anyone gave immediate answers and in the end he agreed and little arrangements were made since he had already been invited to the wedding. We had the honeymoon suite at a local hotel and picked up an extra cheap room where our friend could wait for us to get to the hotel and where my husband could wait after we did.

It all went off well. The wedding was great, the reception was fun. At one point our friend came and told us he was leaving and we told him goodbye and gave him the room key. We stayed for about another hour before being driven to our hotel. We went to the suite and I freshened up a little and my husband changed into regular clothes before going down and meeting our friend. I waited in the suite with my heart about to jump from my chest. You would have thought I was having sex for the very first time.

Our friend came into the room and we talked for a little bit about the wedding, reception, and then started making out a little. Both of us were nervous. Once we started foreplay we both relaxed and it went pretty smoothly from there. He stripped down but care was made to keep me in most of my wedding attire. After a very great experience we kind of laughed as he got dressed. He gave me a kiss and left and I remained on the bed catching my breath. My husband returned shortly after and when I went to speak he told me to be quiet. He stripped down and we had sex immediately leading to both of us having great orgasms.

Afterwards he wanted me to tell him all about being with our friend not holding out any details which prompted us having sex again and then collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.
this is beyond hot.

Not black guys, but my first wife had sex with a guy on her hen do. She looked like butter wouldn't melt but as it turned out that was far from the truth. She had her do at Bredbury Hall near Manchester, it was a venue used for lots of stag and hen parties and ended up spending the night in his bed. Her friends all knew and her maid of honour who for some reason I will never know disliked me immensely encouraged her telling her that it was the right thing to do and that she might as well have good sex one last time. They kept in touch and he had her on the Friday afternoon before our wedding on the Saturday

The night before our wedding she went to her maid of honour's house for a few drinks and who else had been invited but her ex boyfriend. They had a few drinks and nothing much happened there but around 2a.m. her friend asks her ex to drive her home and of course he fucked her in his car on the way. She never used condoms so of course they both came inside her.

About 6 months in to the marriage, my wife wants to stop having sex with me and says I can have her one last time. It was a Friday night and when I get home from work she is waiting for me in our bed in her wedding lingerie. I go down on her and she is incredibly wet and the feeling of her pussy was amazing, just so wet. What I didn't know at the time or until long after we separated and divorced was that by that time she had another boyfriend who had been over, fucked her and cum inside her about half an hour before I got home.

She told me all this a few years later when she became ill and thought she may not have long left. Thankfully she was ok but I had never been so turned on and it was this that turned me in to the cuckold I am today.

We had our honeymoon in Cancun. Wife/is a 5'0 Filipina smokeshow and most days were spent in tiny bikinis- mostly thongs and wicked weasels lol. We kept running into a mixed couple that were staying at our hotel on outside excursions. One night we were having a sushi dinner and when we walked in they were there as well. We sat next to them and ordered our meal, they had already gotten started with a huge plate of sashimi. We had been drinking a bit and apparently they had as well. They offered up their food and we at first declined but he (If I remember correctly was named Brian) reached across the table and offered up my wife some tuna, putting his hand under her chin and placing the sashimi in her mouth- that will forever be burned in my memory. At one point his wife and mine went to the bathroom together and when they came back his wife sat next to me so mine obviously sat next to him. Sadly it being our honeymoon, wife was reluctant to do anything, though he did put his hand in her lap and rubbed her thighs and even rubbed her pussy through her panties. It would be many years before we dove into her fucking others.

Last edited:
Steve and I re did our vowels after 25 years of marriage in Fiji, the service was fabulous, we had two of our friends as witnesses and the celebrant was an elderly local , we all went to the bar to celebrate including the celebrant , Steve got a little pissed and joe ( celebrant) helped me take him to our room , we undressed Steve ,put him to bed , we stood and chatted when suddenly joe kissed me , not a word was said he just led me to the other bedroom , he undressed , his cock was so hard and thick all I could do is drop to my knees and suck his wonderful cock , I had only been re married for two hours and I was being fucked by a strange black cock.

Steve and I re did our vowels after 25 years of marriage in Fiji, the service was fabulous, we had two of our friends as witnesses and the celebrant was an elderly local , we all went to the bar to celebrate including the celebrant , Steve got a little pissed and joe ( celebrant) helped me take him to our room , we undressed Steve ,put him to bed , we stood and chatted when suddenly joe kissed me , not a word was said he just led me to the other bedroom , he undressed , his cock was so hard and thick all I could do is drop to my knees and suck his wonderful cock , I had only been re married for two hours and I was being fucked by a strange black cock.
sounds like an excellent wife to me

So yes I did sleep with a black guy on my wedding night literally 2 years ago. However at the time, me and my husband had an open marriage, he also slept with a woman who was not me. The wedding was more of a way for him to get extra money for being married in the Army. It was not till 6 months ago that he said he wants exclusive marriage. I told yes, no way do i intend on keeping that promise.

Didnt realize this fantasy when married but I did plan it all out since:
If there ever was a special bull my partner really fell in love and we all had good chemistry and either
1. Planned as a permanent her only bull/lover;pledged only to him and no others
2. She got pregant with someone she felt similar to #1

Then we would plan a little fake wedding ceremony to invite him into the marriage permanantly in style.
We rent a venue and have a minister officiate but not file or be a legal wedding.
Just the three of us.
Im in a tux and walk her down and give her away.
She in a wedding dress
Him also in a tux
They exchange written vows of love and devotion (unknowing to the minister he will be her "other" husband)
Then we leave and go to a nice place and party and take pics.
Finally I have two adjacent rooms rented in a very swanky hotel.
One is for me; The other for them.
Its ready with flowers; champagne,food, alcohol, music, camera/video; lube and luggage unpacked for them. One king bed for them.
He carries her over the threshold.
I leave them alone for a bit then come back and undress him but leave her dress and veil or whatever on; Just removing her panties and holding up
her skirt while her "lover husband leads her near the bed".
As acceptance of him into our marriage as her primary lover I kneel and tell him welcome and begin sucking his cock infront of her telling him things to feed his ego and feel good about himself so my wife/partner hears and sees me submit.
I think lick and get her ready for him before asking him to consumate with my wife as her chosen sole sexual provider over us both and annoncing I will watch them the first time as a witness to him taking his place in our marriage and life.I would then spread her open for him and tell her I love her and then guide him into her while stepping back and watching them consumate their legally faux but symbolic union with them probably saying affection things that may make me jealous or sad but reiterate they are the sexual couple and Im now a beta/sub mostly.
It ends when she tells him to cum inside her pussy or he just does it unspokenly; Finally him getting off her and pulling out and telling me to inspect her pussy as proof of him taking her pussy as his.
I then lick his sperm out of her pussy so I can taste him inside her and letting her know I accept him inside her and then lick him off as thanks and congratulations.
I then clean and serve them and leave them alone to sleep together and bond while I sleep in the other room with doors open so I can hear them.

In the morning bringing them breakfast and coffee and wake them up by sucking and licking them if they aren't already awake and then encouraging and helping them have sex that morning by holding her hand and telling them how good they look together and whatever else at my expense like thanking him and having her tell me how much better he fucks her.
We may take a trip for a few days someplace nice, staying together in a little place sleeping together in the same bed to get used to me being there and me getting used to them having sex beside me and helping support my wife up against me while he fucks her pussy or getting underneath them to lick them both; making sure to ask if she wants to leave him inside her and drip or me lick him out;
When leaving in we save it and let it drip and dry for a later time but enourage her to wear a dress without panties or a bra so her wet pussy shows through for a bit but also wearing it to subconsciously encourage him its ok now to lift her dress up and take her anytime he wants infront of me from now on as she sexually belongs to him and no need to worry about it pissing me off or being inconvenient or bad timing for me. Its for her also to get me used to her wearing skimpy clothes without panties and a bra like she used to in the beginning of our own marriage for the same reasons for him now as she did for me then: to entice him visually with her body showing underneath and to signal to him she wants him to fuck her pussy and make it easy to get inside her with her being ready to lift up her sundress quickly. Him not wearing underwear for her but me keeping both his cock and her pussy clean after each sex session by wiping them down with a soapy wash rag and a lick.
Its especially important during the honeymoon to be as kinky as possible, thus encouraging her to wear her wedding dress several times while getting fucked infront of me and making a point that I hear her tell me how she belongs to her husband now and rules of the game; He should also tell us both his rules and reiterate his dominance over us both but especially me by making me witness her sucking him, him having her admit her devotion to him. I would love to see sucking his huge cock while backing him up and letting me know she only wants his cock and how much more she is satisfied now

Back