White Supermodels and Beauty Pageant Winners who date(d) Black men

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone, i know there is a long-running thread about celebrities out there but here i am interested in white top models and pageant winners only.

Personally i don't find them more attractive by their looks than any other hot "girl next door". But the reason for starting this thread is that i found more than one statement in web forums and in social media where people assume white women dating black men would typically be not so attractive types or overweight.

One "angry alt-white supremacist" said, white women dating black men were no loss for his dating pool because all those women were "ugly bitches" (his words). Then he continued with "Once you go black, we won't take you back." - Well, personally i prefer dating Women who are attracted to or have (had) sex with Black men, and find the real ugly persons are morons like the guy mentioned. ;)

ImO a list of Women who are socially perceived as beautiful that we can use as refutation against such troll posts is high in demand! The longer the better. ;)

So please start posting! And don't only post pictures of 'em sexy ladies but at least their names too. Asian Women are welcome as well. And please only models with confirmed dating status or history (Black husbands, boyfriends or exes), no rumors!

Thank you.

Just to provide you with an example post...

Dutch top model Doutzen Kroes and husband DJ Sunnery James.

tumblr_njgyc1APNq1r3zldro1_400.jpg

[picture: Tumblr]

sunnery-james-und-doutzen-kroes-kuessen-sich-im-wasser.jpg

[picture: promiflash.de]

Does really noone know any more white models who date(d) Black men? i thought there should be a few. 🤔

Please contribute! Thank you.

Back