White girls gone black

My question is if girls are going black cause wer acting weak or is it really because y'all are bigger ad better at most stuff
You've seen enough black dicks in locker rooms, at the gym, etc., to know we come in all shapes and sizes...just like white men. One major difference is the way we carry ourselves. As DFWSunDevil pointed out, we've been raised to carry ourselves as men. As someone who commands attention and without saying a word, demands to be noticed. Some white women take notice of that and are drawn to it. But for you to portray it as the vast overwhelming number of white women flocking to us, well that's simply not the truth. Are more white women involved in interracial relationships? Yes. Is it the majority? Hell, no. Look at this country and ask yourself, are white mothers and fathers really setting examples and encouraging their sons and daughters to date whomever they'd like and "it's okay with us?" No. They'd prefer a white husband for their white *******. It is the woman who is rebelling and saying, "I'm going to do as I damn well please." But they're not leaving in droves and just falling into our arms with love ever after on their minds. The "once you go black, you'll never go back' saying is just that--a saying. It should be, "once you go black, you'll probably go back--but you'll never forget the experience!" Why? Because we take the time to please her as much as we're out to please ourselves. Get your act together, command attention without having to say a word, and you'll get the attention of white women AND some black women, too! Oh, and when you're making love, forget the mechanical stuff. Ask her what she wants and give it to her. In turn, you'll get whatever you're looking for. But you can't fake caring, respect and for damn certain, you cannot fake self confidence!

Last edited:
You've seen enough black dicks in locker rooms, at the gym, etc., to know we come in all shapes and sizes...just like white men. One major difference is the way we carry ourselves. As DFWSunDevil pointed out, we've been raised to carry ourselves as men. As someone who commands attention and without saying a word, demands to be noticed. Some white women take notice of that and are drawn to it. But for you to portray it as the vast overwhelming number of white women flocking to us, well that's simply not the truth. Are more white women involved in interracial relationships? Yes. Is it the majority? Hell, no. Look at this country and ask yourself, are white mothers and fathers really setting examples and encouraging their sons and daughters to date whomever they'd like and "it's okay with us?" No. They'd prefer a white husband for their white *******. It is the woman who is rebelling and saying, "I'm going to do as I damn well please." But they're not leaving in droves and just falling into our arms with love ever after on their minds. The "once you go black, you'll never go back' saying is just that--a saying. It should be, "once you go black, you'll probably go back--but you'll never forget the experience!" Why? Because we take the time to please her as much as we're out to please ourselves. Get your act together, command attention without having to say a word, and you'll get the attention of white women AND some black women, too! Oh, and when you're making love, forget the mechanical stuff. Ask her what she wants and give it to her. In turn, you'll get whatever you're looking for. But you can't fake caring, respect and for damn certain, you cannot fake self confidence!
Best reply I've seen on this site.

I don't think so....I'm not like the people who get turned on by this...i literlaly feel like it's pointless to compete....i gotta work on a career mena while blacks just seem to be naturally getting them without doing anything....i don't know if they're superior to us like everyone says...but it really hurts when girls you hope you might have a chance with reject you cause I'm white and apparently not attractive.....i try hard to look on the positive side but it feels hopeless....i just wish people wouldn't exclude a whole race from dating.....it really isn't fair...i didn't ask to be born white and skinny.
Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie. Chin up!

am I the only one that chuckled at this a lot? 😂😂. Lace up ur bootstraps man.
I have a very attractive white wife who I share a wonderful relationship with and I’m confident she does find me attractive but she also does enjoy sex with a black man a lot. I’m sure this has a lot to do with the excitement of the “tabooness” of it but also the fact that I’ve seen the way a black man can appreciate and enjoy hitting that white ass. It also doesn’t hurt that as a general rule they are hung better and while size isn’t everything it certainly does something that can’t be done without it.
I know if I was a white girl id wanna find out for myself so why would I stop her from trying it and indulging in that pleasure

all that said, I’m not completely sure why ur on this site at all 🤔

I was first involved with black guys in college, and I 'went back.' Married three times. Raised two children, still married today. But the last few months, I 'went back' and have been involved with black men again.

I already said a bunch of times this isn't a kink just cause that's all you see here doesn't mean i do it holy *******....i don't care about wether someone might be able to find a person...I'm taking about whether its a real movement and how Whiteboys get looked at...whether the girls relay think this about us...goddamn nobody seems to be able to answer it
A user on an interracial dating site with a username whiteboi*** asking about black only women. That's professional troll level.

If you are serious and want to find success with the level of women you're currently meeting, remember these two phrases when they say they're exclusive...

"That's OK, I'm just looking for a freind right now."

"What can I do to make your life better?"

You will get more dates if you focus on giving more than receiving. Your dates will be expensive and non-sexual, but more rewarding.

Back