White girls gone black

I don't know what to think anymore the amount of white girls online saying they only want black boys is insane....idk what to do...😭😭 I literally feel worthless.....can anyone from experience confirm if they're 100 percent about it? Do they just say that or are they being serious? I feel hopeless, and apparently cause I'm white I'm boring and lame.....i hate this treatment

I don't know what to think anymore the amount of white girls online saying they only want black boys is insane....idk what to do...😭😭 I literally feel worthless.....can anyone from experience confirm if they're 100 percent about it? Do they just say that or are they being serious? I feel hopeless, and apparently cause I'm white I'm boring and lame.....i hate this treatment
Expend your dating pool!

Oh sweetie just focus on a career make lots of money and they will come to you
I don't think so....I'm not like the people who get turned on by this...i literlaly feel like it's pointless to compete....i gotta work on a career mena while blacks just seem to be naturally getting them without doing anything....i don't know if they're superior to us like everyone says...but it really hurts when girls you hope you might have a chance with reject you cause I'm white and apparently not attractive.....i try hard to look on the positive side but it feels hopeless....i just wish people wouldn't exclude a whole race from dating.....it really isn't fair...i didn't ask to be born white and skinny.

From women I've visited with, a man's confidence and the way he carries himself is an attractor factor.

What's your aura? In other words, how are you marketing yourself? What reasons are you giving women to even be attracted to you?

And if you think you are "ugly", then that's what you are projecting to women. Plus, there are plenty of 'hot' women dating/married to guys that we all think "wtf is she thinking...she could do better" but apparently she likes something to be with him.

That sounds like a “you” problem. Girls aren’t gonna beat a path to your door certainly we can smell a low confidence level. Up your game and compete! There is nothing wrong with you.

That sounds like a “you” problem. Girls aren’t gonna beat a path to your door certainly we can smell a low confidence level. Up your game and compete! There is nothing wrong with you.
But what about the D size claim? And the skin tone? I mean I wanna know if these girls are going black cause Whiteboys are acting weak or if black guys are really just better at everything

Dude I don’t know if this is real or not. If it is, meaning your question, there’s no way in the world that every girl you know is into us, black men, only. That is unless you’re fishing in a very very small stocked pond.

That doesn't help at all
Not much cause I'm in the military....but black guys who are broke seem to be able to get anything....maybe I'm wrong but
My man, there’s more to life than pussy. Focus on being the best to you, get confident in the skin that you’re in, and you will attract plenty of women, most importantly the one that is right for you are.

From what I am seeing reading between the lines your problem is it being white and skinny, your problem is you don’t know how to be happy with who you are and I guarantee they’re picking up on that. Women like confident men. Some may Collett cocky some may call it alpha Samuel call of all sorts of things but the bottom line is women like confident men. Hard stop.

A lot of people characterize us, black men, as aggressive, cocky, all sorts of different descriptive‘s. The reality is we are raised by her mothers and fathers to be strong not only to believe that we can do anything but to know that we can, to know that we are more than worthy and deserving of the best things and people that life has to offer. The difference is we are raised that we have to go out and take it because the world is not going to just give it to us by Some sort of birthright, or pass, or buddy system. Most women are attracted to assertive confident strong men.

As my grandmother would’ve said, you sound an act like a whippet dog in other words you’ve given up and given in. Don’t be the damn man a woman would want to be with dude and stop crying about where you are now.

that’s what @ChristyandJake was saying to you nicely…I believe.

I don't think so....I'm not like the people who get turned on by this...i literlaly feel like it's pointless to compete....i gotta work on a career mena while blacks just seem to be naturally getting them without doing anything....i don't know if they're superior to us like everyone says...but it really hurts when girls you hope you might have a chance with reject you cause I'm white and apparently not attractive.....i try hard to look on the positive side but it feels hopeless....i just wish people wouldn't exclude a whole race from dating.....it really isn't fair...i didn't ask to be born white and sk
My man, there’s more to life than pussy. Focus on being the best to you, get confident in the skin that you’re in, and you will attract plenty of women, most importantly the one that is right for you are.

From what I am seeing reading between the lines your problem is it being white and skinny, your problem is you don’t know how to be happy with who you are and I guarantee they’re picking up on that. Women like confident men. Some may Collett cocky some may call it alpha Samuel call of all sorts of things but the bottom line is women like confident men. Hard stop.

A lot of people characterize us, black men, as aggressive, cocky, all sorts of different descriptive‘s. The reality is we are raised by her mothers and fathers to be strong not only to believe that we can do anything but to know that we can, to know that we are more than worthy and deserving of the best things and people that life has to offer. The difference is we are raised that we have to go out and take it because the world is not going to just give it to us by Some sort of birthright, or pass, or buddy system. Most women are attracted to assertive confident strong men.

As my grandmother would’ve said, you sound an act like a whippet dog in other words you’ve given up and given in. Don’t be the damn man a woman would want to be with dude and stop crying about where you are now.
My thoughts exactly, just reading what he wrote I can tell the guy doesn’t know how to talk to women. Self esteem and confidence goes a long way.

that’s what @ChristyandJake was saying to you nicely…I believe.
My question is if girls are going black cause wer acting weak or is it really because y'all are bigger ad better at most stuff

My question is if girls are going black cause wer acting weak or is it really because y'all are bigger ad better at most stuff
And my answer is going to redirect you back to what I said before. You’re missing the whole point that everyone is telling you because it’s not what you want to hear. I don’t know if you have some other fetish or something else is going on that you’re not being honest about or if you yourself actually are attracted to men and are not admitting it. There are plenty of dudes with 4 inch dicks on this website married to hot ass women because they had some sort of game. Your problem isnt you dick size and skin, your problem is between your ears and the fact that you right now truly just want to have a poor little old me party of one.

We don’t mean any harm, but you came here asking for real advice I think listen, take it all in, and let it sink in.

Back