White couples in the lifestyle..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this along with are the husbands also cut off sexually as time goes on with Black men....

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this along with are the husbands also cut off sexually as time goes on with Black men....
Truthfully it’s not. Nor is a lack of respect necessary no matter what type of a cuck you are. Sex, no matter how vital it is to you, your spouse, or to relationships in general, is just a portion of a union.

We’re business partners with three other couples we share the lifestyle with. Truth is 95% of our daily lives surround family, business, and sharing common interests outside of our sex life. 5% of life, and I’ll say I have no shame, is watching black men take over my bedroom, satisfy my, and let her fill her sexual needs with what she wants.

in my opinion, that is a very wrong perspective for the majority of couples who are actually in this lifestyle.

The balance is worth it to keep our second, secret life hidden. The more hidden we are the easier it is to give her bull more control and ownership of our marriage, bedroom and household.

Our sex life goes in cycles. That mostly depends on the availability of her long term guy. The big factor being how many other wifes he is seeing. A full cut off will never be a thing with us.

Then there's times figuring out what to do when we find out some of our vanilla friends aren't so vanilla.
How often do find out your vanilla friends aren't so vanilla?

Truthfully it’s not. Nor is a lack of respect necessary no matter what type of a cuck you are. Sex, no matter how vital it is to you, your spouse, or to relationships in general, is just a portion of a union.

We’re business partners with three other couples we share the lifestyle with. Truth is 95% of our daily lives surround family, business, and sharing common interests outside of our sex life. 5% of life, and I’ll say I have no shame, is watching black men take over my bedroom, satisfy my, and let her fill her sexual needs with what she wants.
I agree with this. Respect is earned not only by sex. Many different factors influence this. Sex is sex. Pure mechanics.

Every Hotwife/cuckold marriage is unique. It is certainly not a one size fits all lifestyle.

My Fiancé turned me into her very willing cuckold a few months before our wedding. She quickly became addicted to BBC and her sexual interest in me faded away. She still loves me on an emotional level even though virtually all of her sexual satisfaction comes from her extramarital affairs.

It wasn’t until she started pegging me with her strap-on that her respect for me changed. She lost her respect for me as a masculine man but gained enormous respect for me as a submissive sissy.

Is this even an actual thing? Black men taking over the bedroom is an illusion. It doesn't actually happen. Our marriage and family always come first and is more important than any play partners.
Thank you for saying what most of us were thinking. This is a total fantasy for the original poster, as that is not how most of us couples doing this envision the dynamic. It's much more nuanced, and our marriage always comes first.

Thank you for saying what most of us were thinking. This is a total fantasy for the original poster, as that is not how most of us couples doing this envision the dynamic. It's much more nuanced, and our marriage always comes first.
Love your response, life is not only sex, yes it is important and crucial, but there is a career, family friends *******, and so much more. Sincerely appreciate your response.

Tell us you don't know anything about the lifestyle, without telling us you don't know anything about the lifestyle. Whatever you're thinking is complete nonsense. I swear some of you guys genuinely believe your fantasies are realities...🙄

I think it's time for Black Alpha Males to just start TAKING beautiful white women from their "husbands" any time they want to!
Would that include financial support as well? Lets be real and not confuse sex with life in general. I share my wife and she has an loyalty to me as I do with her, but if she ever decides to do what you suggest above I can assure you, someone else needs to foot the bill. I do not mean to sound arrogant, insecure or whatever else negative characterization you want to come up with but it is clear in our marriage that her being shared with other men it is just an additive to our relationship and not a replacement of the relationship. Merely expressing an opinion here. And trust me finances are a key motivator for many things in life.

What we do sexually as a couple is one very small part of our whole life, our respect as not lessened over ten yrs of us involving others in our sex lives, in fact on my part I can say my respect towards my wife has grown, and I have never felt a lessening of respect from my wife, she would never do anything to hurt my feelings or make me feel unloved by her! I used to think I was a bit of a boy when it came to pleasuring a woman, soon realised how bad I was after watching my wife enjoying herself with bbc bulls, and have learnt a lot myself to make her pleasure a priority, I want the best for my wife and if that means getting sex from someone else then don’t see a problem 👍

If a couple lose respect for one another due to enjoying sexual experiences together involving others, then in my opinion that relationship was not as solid as they thought when deciding to walk down that path! My wife is the most precious part of my life, and she makes me feel that I am the same to her. I want the best for her, I want her to feel good about herself and to know that we are a team, we know each other’s shortcomings and except them because the positives outweigh the negatives! I am past my prime and sexually I cannot give Hayley what I could 15 yrs ago, so why she should be denied that? It’s a strong relationship that can handle the emotions of this “lifestyle”, and if you don’t respect one another it won’t last👍

Would that include financial support as well? Lets be real and not confuse sex with life in general. I share my wife and she has an loyalty to me as I do with her, but if she ever decides to do what you suggest above I can assure you, someone else needs to foot the bill. I do not mean to sound arrogant, insecure or whatever else negative characterization you want to come up with but it is clear in our marriage that her being shared with other men it is just an additive to our relationship and not a replacement of the relationship. Merely expressing an opinion here. And trust me finances are a key motivator for many things in life.

Of course not, lol. Don't be stupid

Back