White Bulls?

Cuckloversissy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Just a general question and not really trying to stir up ******* (due to the nature of the site) but what is the general concensus on white bulls?

Despite my user name I am actually somewhat of an alpha male and wouldnt actually allow my girl to be stolen. Also, due to the way I make sure to love, treat, and satisfy her, she is unlikely to stray.

Just wondering why the whole "white inferiority" thing here is so strong. I get there are a lot of pathetic little white boys out there, but still.

And lastly just a random question for the more experienced users here: how many couples or people on here are actually real and how many are fake? What would you put the ratio of real to fake?

Just a general question and not really trying to stir up ******* (...)
i don`t want to "stir up *******" either, so do allow i don`t give an answer to this question. *lol*
(...)And lastly just a random question for the more experienced users here: how many couples or people on here are actually real and how many are fake? What would you put the ratio of real to fake?
0.5 : 9.5 ? But seriously, that depends on how you define a "real" and "fake" person, respectively. :)

Just a general question and not really trying to stir up ******* (due to the nature of the site) but what is the general concensus on white bulls?

Despite my user name I am actually somewhat of an alpha male and wouldnt actually allow my girl to be stolen. Also, due to the way I make sure to love, treat, and satisfy her, she is unlikely to stray.

Just wondering why the whole "white inferiority" thing here is so strong. I get there are a lot of pathetic little white boys out there, but still.

And lastly just a random question for the more experienced users here: how many couples or people on here are actually real and how many are fake? What would you put the ratio of real to fake?

The only white guy my wife fucks is me. She says "if I'm going to fuck someone else, I want something totally different from you. We were swingers for a while a long time ago, so she has fucked other white guys in the past, but never anyone that compared to what I can give her with how well I know and understand her body. I also am not really a small cocked (like you!) wimpy cuckold, so I think the inferiority piece is due to the small ducked dudes having a complex about their pecker.

My wife does only fuck men bigger than me, so we play around with the" you can't fill me this deep" kind of thing, but it's entirely predicated on her getting pleasure I can't provide her, but I provide her all kinds of pleasure that no one else can, so its not really "inferiority" in my mind and in hers.

Agree with Khrises4u on this. We have a great sex life together already. Being here is all about having fun sexually, not into the whole "submissive cuckold" aspect of the lifestyle. We don't rule out any guy, but a white guy would have to probably bring something new to the table or his girlfriend/wife to get us interested.

Ironically, white guys started the whole 'Inferiority complex' lol
I know plenty of White Bulls who would put a lot of black guys on here to shame.
At least half the couples I've played with were an 'alpha power couple', both the man and woman were physically and intellectually accomplished.
A lot of this lifestyle has to do with personal choice and people find the lane that naturally suits them.

As for the ratio of real to fake, I would say 75% falls under the Curious/Lurker/Tourist/Fake category, and 25% are real active lifestyle people.

The reality of being a 'bull' is... You don't need to proclaim "I'M A BULL" to the masses. You either ARE or you ARE NOT.

A REAL BULL in nature tends to calmly graze in a pasture, unaffected and uncaring by outside influences.

Until someone approaches it. Then you feel the power of what Bull is.

Show of hands, who had ever seen a bull with sign which states "Bull present"??

Ironically, white guys started the whole 'Inferiority complex' lol
I know plenty of White Bulls who would put a lot of black guys on here to shame.
At least half the couples I've played with were an 'alpha power couple', both the man and woman were physically and intellectually accomplished.
A lot of this lifestyle has to do with personal choice and people find the lane that naturally suits them.

As for the ratio of real to fake, I would say 75% falls under the Curious/Lurker/Tourist/Fake category, and 25% are real active lifestyle people.

Agree w/ you ATX! I always just sort of side-stepped it, but this site has a heavy dose of it. I think those that are heavy on the inferiority thing must have really small dicks.

The reality of being a 'bull' is... You don't need to proclaim "I'M A BULL" to the masses. You either ARE or you ARE NOT.

A REAL BULL in nature tends to calmly graze in a pasture, unaffected and uncaring by outside influences.

Just don't you dare call my girl a cow, bro! ;) haha

Agree w/ you ATX! I always just sort of side-stepped it, but this site has a heavy dose of it. I think those that are heavy on the inferiority thing must have really small dicks.
I know quite a few guys who are alpha in every aspect of life except for sexuality. That's just personal choice.
One of my female friends has a hung white BF who is a stud by anyone's standard but sexually he chooses to 'defer' to black men.
I may not understand the thinking behind that.... But I gladly fuck his hot GF lol

I know quite a few guys who are alpha in every aspect of life except for sexuality. That's just personal choice.
One of my female friends has a hung white BF who is a stud by anyone's standard but sexually he chooses to 'defer' to black men.
I may not understand the thinking behind that.... But I gladly fuck his hot GF lol
Once we realized that she's so turned on by being "in charge" and once we realized that I can pretty much get turned on by a stiff breeze, it was a no-brainer for us to let her run the show, be the dominant, and for me to play whatever role she wanted because it all turns me on ... :)

I'm a corporate executive that's in charge all day every day, am reasonably hung, and not a bad looking dude, but more than happy to defer to the power of my sexy wife and watch her minx come out!

(...) I always just sort of side-stepped it, but this site has a heavy dose of it. I think those that are heavy on the inferiority thing must have really small dicks.
Not necessarily. The one thing is physical, the other psychical. For the latter there may be many, very different reasons, depending on the person. - Although a small dick may help. :D :p ;)

White bulls may exists, but this is not the right forum for that. This is a bbc vs white/latina/asian pussy forum. There are plenty of other places for white bulls. Personally I have NO interest hearing about them when I come to this forum which caters to a very specific fetish.

I'm not sure wat a Bull means anymore.

My wife is submissive to me. And I love it when she is a slut. I might send her to only suck a BBC - but she will have to beg me to orgasm when she comes home. She loves it when I will make her feel like total slut who is under my control. Our brains are wired in a way that a part of our shared kink turned out to be revolving around her being a slut for BBC.

We'll have sex pretty much daily when we are active in the lifestyle - in which she might meet up with a bull 1 time a month or even once a week.

Sometimes life catches us up and we are simply too busy.

I have seen women call white guys bull before. it was on some other interracial forum where I seen a white husband requested a white bull to fuck his black wife.

Back