White boys explain your cuckoldry?

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.

Attachments

• 1io.jpg
    1io.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 190
I have sexualised the feeling of inadequacy. The worse I become at sex the hornier I feel, a natural progression of this being my wife taking a lover. I get off on the idea of being userped, replaced. The better the lover the more intense the feeling and speaking from the position of a man who has beem witness, what better lover than a black man.

I am sure others have different and equally valid views. I will also admit that there are times I dont fully understand myself.

I have sexualised the feeling of inadequacy. The worse I become at sex the hornier I feel, a natural progression of this being my wife taking a lover. I get off on the idea of being userped, replaced. The better the lover the more intense the feeling and speaking from the position of a man who has beem witness, what better lover than a black man.

I am sure others have different and equally valid views. I will also admit that there are times I dont fully understand myself.

Thank you for your honesty white boi.

All sexually inferior white boys should be so.

It started with my ex. I'll go into more detail about in another post but to put a long story short she first started cheating with her black co-worker. I couldn't help but be extremely turned on when I found out about it. When confronted she was shocked at how receptive I was to the idea of a poly relationship. We agreed that I could also seek out other women but at the same time be a strictly submissive towards her.

Good times.

When I was in my early 30s I dated a woman who cheated on me with a bbc... little did I know that this little incident would become my biggest sexual kink.

She was in her late 20s at the time and I had bought her 12 personal training sessions with a younger, fitter, black man (not on purpose, I wasn't a cuck at the time) and he ended up nailing my gf a bunch of times over the course of a few months... I was completely clueless but she felt guilty and eventually told me when she broke up with me.

The fact that I paid about a thousand dollars to this younger fitter guy to train my gf turned me on.. I liked that he was getting paid to drill my gf and likely had a giant bbc.

Since then, Ive always had a thing for my significant other being with a more dominant man.

Because I know my gf likes black guys, she really does have a preference for them, and I like to see her pleased. I don't see it as me being inadequate, except of course size wise lol. I just like sharing. I just really like the idea of her having an amazing time with a nice strong man. I suppose some of it is the taboo aspect, as when I grew up there was a lot of stigma around interracial dating. So maybe subconsciously has something to do with it.

I have always been a fan of it, fantasized about it, but never actually did anything until 2014. I met this cutie that caught my eye immediately. I was in hot pursuit at that point. Got a female friend to let her know I thought she was red hot. Then my friend told me what I longed to hear. That I was the wrong color for this cutie. She had a black boyfriend. Hell, I was in hot pursuit after hearing that. We hooked up and my fantasy began happening thanks to her. She dominated me and her black boyfriend dominated her. Exactly the way I wanted.

i realized when I was young that I was different. I was really attracted to bossy, domineering women. As I got older I got heavily into female dominated relationships. This in turn, evolved into cuckolding as first my ex-wife left me for a Black co worker, then in FemDom relationships later, I moved into total beta servitude. I had always admired women who went Black, though.

I love watching women being sluts and being used hard and degraded by men who do not care one bit about them as anything other than a body to fuck and use as they want. I think I developed that attitude when I was in high school and met a girl who would let my friends and I do anything we wanted to her I'm exchange for ******* and alcohol.

TBH I'm not really sure. I don't get off on humiliation, I don't have a small dick. I just really like to watch. And one of the first things that attracted me to my current gf of 4 years is the fact she used to be a total whore. She'd been fucked by 68 guys before we met. And that turned me on more than anything. Her only limitation is she won't go black. But I'm working on it!

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.
I would love to fuck you and lick you and it would not bother me if you fucked other men , white, black, red or green. My wife has had men from India and Japan and Europe and elsewhere. When a man becomes a cuck it is because he accepts his wife as dominant and it is the wife who chooses who to fuck. Most men on here are just fantasizing.

I am not quite sure why, but it's certainly a huge turn on.
Love watching my wife get pleasure. And she has a big sex drive, much bigger than mine.
My wife wants biracial *******, and I'm not capable of fulfilling that wish myself :)
Submissions and humiliation also plays a role.
Doing something "forbidden" together also strengthens our relationship.
I LOVE the color contrast.

adf18482-e1b9-445c-8160-ce3489f280cc.jpg

My wife kept having affairs. Each time she would beg me to give her a another chance because she did not want to lose her family.. Before long she would be in another one. Each time, she told me that they were better endowed and better lovers. I began to fantasize about her fucking a man with a large cock. One day, she came home from school very late. Since the ******* were away for the weekend, she told me she wanted me to perform oral sex on her since she had a stressful week at school. She laid on the bed and I removed her panties. I was shocked. Her pubic hair was matted with semen, her pussy was still gaping, and leaking semen. When I hesitated, she told me she needed me to suck her clit and lick her pussy. When I did, she climaxed instantly flooding my face with their combined fluids. She laughed and asked how I enjoyed eating a black man's cum. She said she had just come from the black coach's office and was thoroughly fucked. She told me that this had been going on for sometime. He had bet her that I would suck his cum out of pussy. If I did, he won the bet. He got her for the weekend.

She told me to look up after she climaxed. She took a picture of my face looking up from her pussy glistening with his cum . She texted him the picture with the caption, "YOU WON". She told me I could fuck her now because it would be the last time in a long time. I plunged into her stretched pussy and all I could feel was more of his semen. I came instantly. She gave me a pair of sheer panties and told to wear those. She said he would be here after his football game. I am to greet him at the door wearing only those with a glass of my best bourbon.

When the doorbell rang, I greeted as instructed. He looked down and said that is a small clit. He took the glass walked to the couch and dropped his plants. He said he hadn't had time to wash up after fucking her. He sat down and told me to have his cock clean by the time he finished his *******. I dropped to my knees in front of him and hesitated. His cock dwarfed mine even soft. He grabbed my head and told to stick my tongue inside his fore skin. He asked if I could taste her and I nodded yes. As I sucked his cock it grew until it was at least 10 inches long and as thick as a soda can. When he finished his *******, he told me to leave and not come back until I picked up the ******* Sunday afternoon. I did.

My wife kept having affairs. Each time she would beg me to give her a another chance because she did not want to lose her family.. Before long she would be in another one. Each time, she told me that they were better endowed and better lovers. I began to fantasize about her fucking a man with a large cock. One day, she came home from school very late. Since the ******* were away for the weekend, she told me she wanted me to perform oral sex on her since she had a stressful week at school. She laid on the bed and I removed her panties. I was shocked. Her pubic hair was matted with semen, her pussy was still gaping, and leaking semen. When I hesitated, she told me she needed me to suck her clit and lick her pussy. When I did, she climaxed instantly flooding my face with their combined fluids. She laughed and asked how I enjoyed eating a black man's cum. She said she had just come from the black coach's office and was thoroughly fucked. She told me that this had been going on for sometime. He had bet her that I would suck his cum out of pussy. If I did, he won the bet. He got her for the weekend.

She told me to look up after she climaxed. She took a picture of my face looking up from her pussy glistening with his cum . She texted him the picture with the caption, "YOU WON". She told me I could fuck her now because it would be the last time in a long time. I plunged into her stretched pussy and all I could feel was more of his semen. I came instantly. She gave me a pair of sheer panties and told to wear those. She said he would be here after his football game. I am to greet him at the door wearing only those with a glass of my best bourbon.

When the doorbell rang, I greeted as instructed. He looked down and said that is a small clit. He took the glass walked to the couch and dropped his plants. He said he hadn't had time to wash up after fucking her. He sat down and told me to have his cock clean by the time he finished his *******. I dropped to my knees in front of him and hesitated. His cock dwarfed mine even soft. He grabbed my head and told to stick my tongue inside his fore skin. He asked if I could taste her and I nodded yes. As I sucked his cock it grew until it was at least 10 inches long and as thick as a soda can. When he finished his *******, he told me to leave and not come back until I picked up the ******* Sunday afternoon. I did.

PERFECT.....

I just like to see a cunt stretched to the max and a long BBC deep, deep in it. I am Dominant, bi, and have a big cock for a white guy, just not as big as BBC. I love to see a woman her total sexual fulfillment and satisfaction, that's the part I get off on more than anything.

Back