White boy dating

It's not about racism, it's simply about a woman's natural preference. Some women may prefer to date white guys or asian guys. I (and lots of my friends) prefer to date hot black guys.

Actually I am active on a singles dating site in the UK which is specifically aimed at linking up hunky black guys with attractive single ladies like me. You'd be surprised how popular it is. There are about four girls to every five guys on the site, as opposed to other singles sites where the vast majority are men.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

I understand this but if you hurt anyone, without their consent, in anyway......its not good. I've lost a wife and a gf to black bulls and it hurts. I did not agree for them to leave me for them, in fact I fought for both of them to stay but they wouldn't stay with me. I am all for a woman whether it be wife or gf to have freedom and sexual pleasure and its fun to play the cuck/slut roles but a broken heart is a real injury and to intentionally hurt someone without their consent is wrong.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

The issue here is CONSENT. Cuckolds and men, whether they be white, black, brown or otherwise, who share their women, do so WILLINGLY. To not understand this very basic concept indicates a major character flaw in you and your bf. It is absolutely cruel to impose your own views of relationship dynamics on unsuspecting men, especially when they involve humiliation. It is also irrelevant that others on this forum agree with your ideas, as those men are committed to submission. Most men are not, and to assume they are is asking for trouble. I truly hope your post is in jest, or to generate debate on fantasy. Otherwise, I suspect things eventually will not turn out well for you or your bf.

Last edited:
Of course not, unless you severely pissed him off.

Actually I'm not seeing him any more, and it's been quite a traumatic time for me recently. He was very sweet at first but in the end basically just treated me as his property, and I need more than that. So I guess I am young, free and single - actually for the first time in around ten years. Oh well, ce la vie :)

soo... you don't like being manipulated and deceived.........huh........interesting.

I would be willing to be humiliated on

I will volunteer to be a white boy you meet and string along. This would be very exciting to do. Are you willing to meet?

It's not about racism, it's simply about a woman's natural preference. Some women may prefer to date white guys or asian guys. I (and lots of my friends) prefer to date hot black guys.

Actually I am active on a singles dating site in the UK which is specifically aimed at linking up hunky black guys with attractive single ladies like me. You'd be surprised how popular it is. There are about four girls to every five guys on the site, as opposed to other singles sites where the vast majority are men.

Is that the "black mans fan club"?

Great idea! I wold love to have my gf taken from me by a Black Man!

Take me, Take me, for that date.

The issue here is CONSENT. Cuckolds and men, whether they be white, black, brown or otherwise, who share their women, do so WILLINGLY....
....the root issue here, I think, is a lack of empathy. It's what distinguishes good from evil. I wish you luck in getting through to your target.

....the root issue here, I think, is a lack of empathy. It's what distinguishes good from evil. I wish you luck in getting through to your target.
Thank you, Andrea. This lifestyle can be mutually rewarding for a couple and doesn't necessarily have to involve any form of humiliation, or devalue the bond between a man and the woman he shares. He can love her completely and still enjoy seeing her pleasured. Not every man who shares his partner enjoys abuse.

Back