White boy dating

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
Thats so weird you so that my black lover has a sadistical side too

Thank you, Andrea. This lifestyle can be mutually rewarding for a couple and doesn't necessarily have to involve any form of humiliation, or devalue the bond between a man and the woman he shares. He can love her completely and still enjoy seeing her pleasured. Not every man who shares his partner enjoys abuse.
Very, Very well said! :)

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.
I guess I don't understand humiliating somebody because of their skin color or any other reason. I have no sexual interest in white men but I have friends that are white men and I would hate to see them humiliated that way.
I wonder if your boyfriend realizes how many black men have been humiliated for a numerous reasons throughout history.

I guess I don't understand humiliating somebody because of their skin color or any other reason. I have no sexual interest in white men but I have friends that are white men and I would hate to see them humiliated that way.
I wonder if your boyfriend realizes how many black men have been humiliated for a numerous reasons throughout history.
A lot of people on here portray fantasy as fact. In reality, if someone derives pleasure from the emotional pain of others, there's something seriously wrong with that individual, and they need to get help to deal whatever issues created such a sadistic outlook. I share my partner because we both get pleasure out of it, plain and simple. If I even perceived disrespect from the guys I allow her to play with, that connection would end immediately. With that being said, there are guys out there that enjoy humiliation, but it should be within the context of sexual "play."

Yeah there is, and I don't think anyone should engage in this lifestyle for that reason.
In the end, 'sexual reparations' do not count lol... For social and economic disparaties. Even in a cuckold relationship, the guy/couple STILL controls the narrative. The woman has to be willing to play along with the fantasy, while a Bull is the willing play piece. But most here.... At least most of the white members... Have never been in an ACTUAL interracial relationship, so a lot of that dynamic is lost in the sauce.

Hi boy you sure opened a can of worms with this post. I don't know what all the fuss is about, personally I like the idea of dating a beautiful white woman like yourself paying for a nice dinner in a classy restaurant only to have your black lover show up and french kiss you in front of me and stair me down with his angry eyes and take you from me and humiliate me in front of all the people in the restaurant as you leave you look at me and smile and tell me that you prefer black men and my tiny white dick could never satisfy you!!! My tiny dick gets hard just thinking about it!!

And that's fine if that turns you on, you meet a like minded person on a fetish site, and you agree to play out your mutual fantasy like this. But we're talking about them first having destroyed her first husband against his wishes and then forsing this 'fantasy' upon unsuspecting men looking for a regular date on match.com. I have no problem with acting out any fantasy, even cuckolding and pimping, so long as everyone involved mutually consents. That's not what she's describing at all.

In the end, 'sexual reparations' do not count lol... For social and economic disparaties. Even in a cuckold relationship, the guy/couple STILL controls the narrative. The woman has to be willing to play along with the fantasy, while a Bull is the willing play piece. But most here.... At least most of the white members... Have never been in an ACTUAL interracial relationship, so a lot of that dynamic is lost in the sauce.
I think all sexual play is fair game if all the participants are consenting adults, and accept the dynamics of both their role, and conditions of the fantasy. The problem exists when reality is clouded by fantasy, and stereotypes begin to denigrate individuals, whether it be the wife, husband, or lover. I do believe that if more people, especially on here, had deeper and more fulfilling interracial relationships, a lot of these negative presumptions would disappear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I for one as a white male find this idea incredibly arousing.... then to have you turn to the shocked white male after a passionate kiss from the Black Alpha Stud, see you shrug and whisper "Black is just Superior". To really drive the point home

No, that's crap. You have one particular version of cuckoldry in mind, where the white husband is pulling all the strings. In reality, many permutations are possible. There is plenty of woman-driven cuckoldry - just for starts.

Back