Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
White bois like this, you need to hold a belt to them should in case they don't act right!
Yes Sir. I need you spank my ass, my little penis and balls. I need your discipline to teach me to obey better. I should yelp in pain until break and cry so there is no doubt i am a subservient white boi.

really? i can do that baby, but that's still UR fantasy. what if what i want doesn't excite u? what if in return for playing i demand certain things that are somewhat foreign to u?

really? i can do that baby, but that's still UR fantasy. what if what i want doesn't excite u? what if in return for playing i demand certain things that are somewhat foreign to u?
I'm game to experiment. As long as it doesn't cause permanent damage, or isn't excessively risky, then i imagine following your orders wouldn't present any problem. What type of foreign things might you demand?

I'm game to experiment. As long as it doesn't cause permanent damage, or isn't excessively risky, then i imagine following your orders wouldn't present any problem. What type of foreign things might you demand?

baby, that's STILL ur fantasy, not mine.

okay, here's a test for u. if u want me to play with u (and baby, i thinkk u know i can make that little weenie of urs rock hard any time i want to) , u have to strive to be a better man for me. can u do that?

Back