Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
None.
Becoming a cuckold has nothing to do with race or even the size of the man's dick.
It is all about his desire to make his wife and her pleasure the most important things in his world.

but it does have to do with dick size... if all these cucks had big cocks then they wouldnt be cucks now would they? cucks are naturally submissive because they know they are inadequate and could never compare to a bbc.

but it does have to do with dick size... if all these cucks had big cocks then they wouldnt be cucks now would they? cucks are naturally submissive because they know they are inadequate and could never compare to a bbc.

Not true.
While many cuckolds are "penile challenged", I know a few cuckolds that have very large dicks and many that are at least average like myself. The one thing we all have in common is a desire to submit to our Wives desires and make them as happy as we possibly can.

Many women enjoy having the freedom to have sex with a variety of partners, regardless of the size of their own husbands cock.
Some women enjoy interracial sex because of the taboo element or because the enjoy the more dominant sexuality that many black men exude.
Some women are married to men with large dicks and prefer to have sex with someone that has a smaller endowment so that they can fuck longer without becoming sore.

There are many reasons why a woman may enjoy having sex with other men and women, however there is only one reason that a true submissive cuckold submits to his Wife's pleasure: his love and adoration of her. (OK, so that's two reasons.) ;)

However, this is also the cuckold's saving grace and ultimate strength, the thing that binds our Wives to us stronger than anything her lover of the moment can give her. A wise woman knows that no matter how exciting and passionate her sexual relationship may be with her lover, it is very likely temporary. Her cuckold husband will be there to love, adore and serve her always.
Her lover of the moment may not be very understanding of her desire to have sex with the new man she just met, but her cuckold husband will dutifully help her prepare for her date with him, wait anxiously, hoping she is having a wonderful time and that she will return home happy and satisfied to cuddle up with him and, perhaps, enjoy a little "night cap" love making with him as well. :)

I do know that you are right also Willsrv. There are men of all penis sizes that desire to be and are cucks. But i belive its very important that teenie tiny guys like me swallow our pride & accept that being a willing cuck is the best choice for us. I know I did & I do not regrett it one bit!

So, Ive been reading your posts about your dates. Its awesome that you like to share with us. Have you found a little guy to bring home & turn into your submissive cuck?

So, Ive been reading your posts about your dates. Its awesome that you like to share with us. Have you found a little guy to bring home & turn into your submissive cuck?
i don't actually think we can "make" a guy into cuck but if a guy is predisposed to it he can be trained! :) yes, i do really enjoy sharing. and training. maybe i have found my little cucky guy. maybe.

I didnt really mean "make" as in ******* to do something at gunpoint. I ment "make" as in "Make him your lil sissy cuck". Honestly though most guys in my position would have just found a way out if they were being ****** to do things that they were 100% against.

I do know that you are right also Willsrv. There are men of all penis sizes that desire to be and are cucks. But i belive its very important that teenie tiny guys like me swallow our pride & accept that being a willing cuck is the best choice for us. I know I did & I do not regrett it one bit!

Oh, I do agree that all under equipped husbands should accept their rightful status as loving cuckolds to the wives and enable their wives to enjoy a rich, full sex life. :)

I was just pointing out that neither race nor penis size is a determining factor resulting in automatic designation as cuckold. Cuckolds can be found in all races and with all sizes of penis.
The only real criteria is that the wife takes an extramarital lover with or without her husband's knowledge.

Of course, it would be so much more pleasant if the husband either willingly accepted or lovingly embraced his status as cuckold in service to his wife.:)

Back