Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
i know. i just wanted to find a creative way they could entertain you, other than making you laugh and giggle when i place them in your palm & give them to you
count on that baby.:) i luv taking them in my hand for a litttle kneading fun. don't worry. u'l squirm!!! :frantic:i'll be making u squirm a lot soon.

okay baby, i really have to go. don't go blind now.:bounce: lmao!!!

This is such a "racially charged" thread, it ain't even funny! And I know you folks participating in it are smart enought to know that. Anytime you specifically single out a race of individuals to belittle or humiliate, you're contributing to racial discrimination. I'd think the majority of people that participate in this forum would know that, having experienced it themselves most their lives.
Let's take the title of this very thread and omit just one word, and see what it suddenly implies:

Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless?

Just saying, your participation in this kind of thread only embeds your own form/level of racial hatred. Think about it, and please spare me the sanctrimonious BS! You know where I'm coming from; I am just making a point! Racial hatred is racial hatred ... it doesn't have a color. You can help remove it from our society, or you can help continue it to the next generation. Maybe someone down the line will "wise up".

This is such a "racially charged" thread, it ain't even funny! And I know you folks participating in it are smart enought to know that. Anytime you specifically single out a race of individuals to belittle or humiliate, you're contributing to racial discrimination. I'd think the majority of people that participate in this forum would know that, having experienced it themselves most their lives.
Let's take the title of this very thread and omit just one word, and see what it suddenly implies:

Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless?

Just saying, your participation in this kind of thread only embeds your own form/level of racial hatred. Think about it, and please spare me the sanctrimonious BS! You know where I'm coming from; I am just making a point! Racial hatred is racial hatred ... it doesn't have a color. You can help remove it from our society, or you can help continue it to the next generation. Maybe someone down the line will "wise up".

It's a fetish that many enjoy. It has little to do with real world racial discrimination. What's the big surprise that a site called, "Black to White" would be racially charged? :smoke: You're here too, so one could only suppose that you enjoy racially charged sex as well. Self-righteousness is not an attractive quality either btw but if that's what floats your boat, by all means continue. "Just saying" you're participating too otherwise you wouldn't be here. When all your kinky titillations are gone then you can criticize others on theirs.

No, actually it is self hatred.
Man will always point to the differences between himself and others to try to elevate his own status and negate his own insecurities.
Racism will no more die out than homophobia, sexism, discrimination of the mentally challenged, those afflicted with various diseases or physical conditions that cause their appearances to be different, different financial statuses, educational snobbism, etc., So while it's nice to dream that by intentionally not recognizing it or taking part in an absurd application of it such as this poll or even this website would eventually cause it to disappear from the earth, the truth is it ain't gonna happen.

So rather than try to make believe it will go away if we ignore it, I prefer to turn it into the ridiculous and make it as meaningless as possible. :D

".... So while it's nice to dream that by intentionally not recognizing it or taking part in an absurd application of it such as this poll or even this website would eventually cause it to disappear from the earth, the truth is it ain't gonna happen." :D

That's called "kicking the can down the road" to let someone else deal with it. Like those grumpy old white men in Washington DC. I'm so ashamed of those racist bigots, I can't express my disappointment enough, and I've written my NC representatives several times about it. We can't simply toss up our hands and say "nothing is ever going to change", as we all should feel we have a responsibility, regardless of how little it seems, to encourage it, in a positive way, to change. It's changing, but not as fast as most of us would like. We shouldn't feel it gives us a free ride to say "let someone else deal with it!" Ok, enough 'preaching on this ...but I hope this helps some to think about the sensitivities of this a little more. :smoke:

count on that baby.:) i luv taking them in my hand for a litttle kneading fun. don't worry. u'l squirm!!! :frantic:i'll be making u squirm a lot soon.

okay baby, i really have to go. don't go blind now.:bounce: lmao!!!

MMmmm...I look forward to that. I'm also very ticklish, and that is an exquisite ******* when i'm tied tight. I bet you'll love the expressions on my face as you squeeze and knead the little things and let me know you own me :)

MMmmm...I look forward to that. I'm also very ticklish, and that is an exquisite ******* when i'm tied tight. I bet you'll love the expressions on my face as you squeeze and knead the little things and let me know you own me :)

You need a Master too, boi!

Reactions: wit
Wow this is really a racist website I like looking a the pictures of white females and black guys but it' seems to be more about hate for white guys then love of white women

No racism here ... unless you're reading between the lines.
i agree. technically it is a form of racism but the hate isn't there. i happen to love white guys. they're good for all kinds of things. laundry, financial things, companionship. all kinds of things. can i help it if black guys are more exciting in bed? :devil:

i agree. technically it is a form of racism but the hate isn't there. i happen to love white guys. they're good for all kinds of things. laundry, financial things, companionship. all kinds of things. can i help it if black guys are more exciting in bed? :devil:

I resemble resent that.;)

Do you like it? I traded in the pic of a model with great boobs that I was using. Too many guys didn't read my profile and offered me their dicks! :bounce: This one is much better.

THAT's who u r. I remember now. :) now u know how i feel. guys in here are offering their dicks to me every day. lmao. so nice of them, don't u think?:wub:

Back