Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
yeah, a leash. i'd want u to stick close by me. i certainly woulldn't want you running off to hit on some girls! if you're going to do thatt you need to do it near me so i can watch!:devil: omg, like instant rejection! :bounce: i like that. how about i pick out some naked girls for u to go try to pick up?:frantic:

That sounds hot. i oughta serve as comedic relief for lots of ladies.

I am shamed by my small stature. And i guess bc i'd want my girl to get the best, and most black guys are huge.

:) nice. black IS better btw. just in case you wern't sure. some white guys have decent sized dicks but they simply don't have the rhythm. :devil: honestly, i'd take average black over big white.:devil: aw, not really. average just doesn't excite me but if two guys had equal equipment i'd go black.

u typing with one hand baby. :frantic: i like it slow but long pauses are another thing entirely. :( btw, i saw some of your beach pics u posted on another thread. nice but those women need a lot more that what u got. where's that leash?

it's really simple baby. :) i think i've told u before that i kind of get offf one measuring guys. :bounce: usually i use a cloth tape so i can do the girth too. but, i also have a stiff ruler witth a mark on it that says, "must be this big to ride!" i hate to be cruel but it reallly saves me all kinds of aggravation later on. :devil:

very funny!

Reactions: wit
i don't actually think we can "make" a guy into cuck but if a guy is predisposed to it he can be trained! :) yes, i do really enjoy sharing. and training. maybe i have found my little cucky guy. maybe.
Yes, i am Sally B cuck boy, but she will train me some more of course :D

omg, no doubt about that. :rolleyes: comic relief for the guys too. guys are obsessed with cock size. you'd make their day!

i hope so, that would be even more humiliating, since i'd be the man who never grew into manhood... mr itty bitty shrimpdick

:) nice. black IS better btw. just in case you wern't sure. some white guys have decent sized dicks but they simply don't have the rhythm. :devil: honestly, i'd take average black over big white.:devil: aw, not really. average just doesn't excite me but if two guys had equal equipment i'd go black.

Oh yes ma'am, I am WELL aware that black is much better. I'm certainly quite small, and was never particularly gifted with rhythm, plus ladies deserve more stamina than a minute man like me can provide..

u typing with one hand baby. :frantic: i like it slow but long pauses are another thing entirely. :( btw, i saw some of your beach pics u posted on another thread. nice but those women need a lot more that what u got. where's that leash?

i'm crawling on hands and knees with both leashes in my mouth to give you...one for you pull me by the neck, and the other tied around my balls so you can pull me wherever you want me to jump

sorry...cable company sucks
not like i do baby!!! lol not that u'l ever know about THAT mind u :cold:

Oh yes ma'am, I am WELL aware that black is much better. I'm certainly quite small, and was never particularly gifted with rhythm, plus ladies deserve more stamina than a minute man like me can provide..

ooh, a self aware guy! how rare! :bounce:

i'm crawling on hands and knees with both leashes in my mouth to give you...one for you pull me by the neck, and the other tied around my balls so you can pull me wherever you want me to jump

around ur balls? yikes!!! but i don't tthink tthat's realistic baby. all u'd have to do it go into the cold water and the leash would simply fall off! maybe if we gott one of those prostthetics u were ttalking about we'd have something substanttial to attach it tto. :devil:

around ur balls? yikes!!! but i don't tthink tthat's realistic baby. all u'd have to do it go into the cold water and the leash would simply fall off! maybe if we gott one of those prostthetics u were ttalking about we'd have something substanttial to attach it tto. :devil:[/quote]
perhaps i just need to attach it to a cb6000 cage so you have can have me by the balls...

u trying to get fancy with the quotes there witty bitty guy? lol yes, a cb6000 sounds good. not sure exaqctly what that is but i have the general idea. :oops:

u trying to get fancy with the quotes there witty bitty guy? lol yes, a cb6000 sounds good. not sure exaqctly what that is but i have the general idea. :oops:
it'll keep my witty bitty twig from getting an erection, and i'll need to sit to pee..
just another way to put me in my place...

aw baby, your tiny erection??? it's not like it's going to get in anybody's way!!! seriously, do you think anyone would even notice?:devil: but maybe lockking it up could be fun.

Back