Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
it is pretty tiny, so probably only me... but it reminds me that you are incharge and i better do everything you say without hesitation. plus when, or if, you allow me to watch a real man give you the satisfaction you deserve, i'll get hard, but only strain unable to get hard, just as i'm unable to please any woman with such a tiny thing

painful. afterwards, when its taken off, you can tell where it strained to get thru the holes. it looks like bubbles almosst

no. not so far. but i guess i've never worn it long enough to do any permanent damage. i need more training though. you can experiment on me, see how long you can keep me locked..

ooh, we talk about what it's really like to have a tiny one. i give u the girl perspective on love making while u get a lot of practice with your tongue.

ok. what is that perspective? I'm ready for you to sit on my face. I'm sure hearing that will be a reality check, as i totally learn why size matters to girls

ooh, that excites u doesn't it baby? even with a tiny one like yours it's pretty obvious lol :devil: baby when i lie down on the bed like tthis you really shouldn't have to be assked. :( under the covers baby.

yes ma'am. very much. i'll jump under the covers to serve you. my tongue will belong to you.

ooh, but baby we need to work on your technique! :( take ur time baby. :rolleyes: we have all evening. softly baby. u wanta play a some with ur hard litttle bity sausage? :cold: just a litttle baby
yes ma'am. pull me by the hair and make me lick how you desire.... do you wanna watch me play with it? would you make me lick up what dribbles out? Or do you just like to watch me squirm with blue balls?

yes ma'am. pull me by the hair and make me lick how you desire.... do you wanna watch me play with it? would you make me lick up what dribbles out? Or do you just like to watch me squirm with blue balls?
sry. i've been playing in the rl world lately. i miss u guys. omg, watching u squirm wouldn't excitte me much but i luv being licked by a guy as he develops a good case of blue balls!:cold: :bounce:

sry. i've been playing in the rl world lately. i miss u guys. omg, watching u squirm wouldn't excitte me much but i luv being licked by a guy as he develops a good case of blue balls!:cold: :bounce:
I'd love to be teased hard and let you giggle at my blue balls. Making me totally docile to all your wishes: from licking your pussy, your feet, your anus, anywhere and everywhere. :)

Do you ever help those blue balls along by keeping a guy locked in a male chastity device?

Back