Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
it's really simple baby. :) i think i've told u before that i kind of get offf one measuring guys. :bounce: usually i use a cloth tape so i can do the girth too. but, i also have a stiff ruler witth a mark on it that says, "must be this big to ride!" i hate to be cruel but it reallly saves me all kinds of aggravation later on. :devil:

Mmm.. I like how that would completely emasculate me. I could only hope to get to fuck you made me wear a penis extender prosthetic, since I know a 4, 5 inch pencildick is far less than you deserve

i really like tongues though baby. are u good with yours?:cold:

Very good. Otherwise it would of always been hard for me to keep a gf. In fact, one girl i wanted never slept with me, or even sucked my lil twig, but kept me around by teasing me so I'd eat her out once or twice a week..

4 1/2? really! omg, i just measured one about that size this weekend! omg.

ok, sorry. back to the story line! :bounce: a prostetic? uh, no. :cold: real dick is all that gets iinside of me. well, there's BOB too i have to admit. do u know who BOB is? aw baby it's ok if you're small down there. there are a lot of games we can play that don't involve u fucking me. ooh, emasculate? baby now you're talking MY language!!! :devil:

Very good. Otherwise it would of always been hard for me to keep a gf. In fact, one girl i wanted never slept with me, or even sucked my lil twig, but kept me around by teasing me so I'd eat her out once or twice a week..

ooh, so there's another girl out there like me? :devil: once or twice a WEEK? a WEEK? baby, if u want to play iwth me you'd better be working out that tongue of yours once or twice a day :frantic: !!!!

4 1/2? really! omg, i just measured one about that size this weekend! omg.
Depends on who was measuring.
ok, sorry. back to the story line! :bounce: a prostetic? uh, no. :cold: real dick is all that gets iinside of me. well, there's BOB too i have to admit. do u know who BOB is? aw baby it's ok if you're small down there. there are a lot of games we can play that don't involve u fucking me. ooh, emasculate? baby now you're talking MY language!!! :devil:

A prosthetic was one idea, although a better is putting me in a cockcage and making me use a strap-on, but real is always better.

Emasculating me is best. How would you do that?

ooh, so there's another girl out there like me? :devil: once or twice a WEEK? a WEEK? baby, if u want to play iwth me you'd better be working out that tongue of yours once or twice a day :frantic: !!!!

this was in hs a decade ago, and we were both pseudo-dating others, but she just like to use me bc she knew she could.

A gf should expect me to fall asleep & awake to my tongue slurp away at my duty. I love it when a woman sits on my face, pulls my hair, and rides me to her orgasm

How? aw baby, u have no idea how easily i could do that. first, i'd go look for some of your posts to see what turns u on. oops, i just did that!:devil: lol u have a weakness for girls with small tits making love to BBC'd guys. aw baby, don't u wish that could be u? something exciting down there? aw, poor baby do big boobs intimidate u? i have nice perky "c" cups btw :)

this was in hs a decade ago, and we were both pseudo-dating others, but she just like to use me bc she knew she could.

A gf should expect me to fall asleep & awake to my tongue slurp away at my duty. I love it when a woman sits on my face, pulls my hair, and rides me to her orgasm

see? you're catching on!:) i knew u could. my favorite position for guys with litttle ones is straddling, one hand on the headboard and one behind my little guy's head. i like to be able to pull him in tight when i'm ready to cum. i'd let u play iwth your little one while i rode u but you'd better not cum if u don't want to send u home.

Mmmm...i like all sizes of boobs. I am more intimidated by BBC, since i don't have anything exciting hanging between my legs, so its erotic to be shown up...

ooh, i know what u'd like baby. would u go to a nude beach with me sometime? u know it always makes the guys feel a bit better about themselves when they see a guy with a tiny one walking around.:devil: don't be bashful

see? you're catching on!:) i knew u could. my favorite position for guys with litttle ones is straddling, one hand on the headboard and one behind my little guy's head. i like to be able to pull him in tight when i'm ready to cum. i'd let u play iwth your little one while i rode u but you'd better not cum if u don't want to send u home.
that sounds awesome, although you might to lock lil wee-wee up, since it'd be hard for me not to cum

Mmmm...i like all sizes of boobs. I am more intimidated by BBC, since i don't have anything exciting hanging between my legs, so its erotic to be shown up...

aw does litttle wit wish didnt have such a witty bitty one? why does itt have to be a huge black guy though? i mean, it seems to me tthat most any average guy could show you up! :bounce: average guys aren't that great in bed though. i mean, well, they're just average. no girl wants average.:frantic:

aw baby, we don't have to lock it up on the beach do we? :cool: really? u mean you can't resist playing with it even while we take a stroll on the beach?

ooh, i know what u'd like baby. would u go to a nude beach with me sometime? u know it always makes the guys feel a bit better about themselves when they see a guy with a tiny one walking around.:devil: don't be bashful

oh yes.. you could lead around and show me off. Perhaps with a leash....

4 1/2 inches? seriously? that's such a coincidence. i think we should have u take a swim. u know our water here is pretty cold. what happens to such a small one when it get's cold? i'd love to see that!!!

aw does litttle wit wish didnt have such a witty bitty one? why does itt have to be a huge black guy though? i mean, it seems to me tthat most any average guy could show you up! :bounce: average guys aren't that great in bed though. i mean, well, they're just average. no girl wants average.:frantic:

I am shamed by my small stature. And i guess bc i'd want my girl to get the best, and most black guys are huge.

4 1/2 inches? seriously? that's such a coincidence. i think we should have u take a swim. u know our water here is pretty cold. what happens to such a small one when it get's cold? i'd love to see that!!!
the shrinkage would make me even tinier, perhaps and inch or two..and my balls might shrink inside me

yeah, a leash. i'd want u to stick close by me. i certainly woulldn't want you running off to hit on some girls! if you're going to do thatt you need to do it near me so i can watch!:devil: omg, like instant rejection! :bounce: i like that. how about i pick out some naked girls for u to go try to pick up?:frantic:

Back