Which Race Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS??

Race That Was BORN To Be Worthless CUCKS

• Total voters
Yes ma'am. I'd make a perfect docile pet. Most all girls I've ever dated stressed the importance of me getting on my knees and crawling between their legs. They gave me lots of practice licking.

aw baby, i'm so preoccupied.:( i'm a lousy conversationalist right now. promise, i'll make that little weenie of yours "off the charts" rock hard next time. can i have a raincheck on it?

Yes Ma'am. I'll try hard. You might need to lock the little thing in chastity though. Just to be safe. I'd hate to go blind. I like to read too much :)

woww
Not true.
While many cuckolds are "penile challenged", I know a few cuckolds that have very large dicks and many that are at least average like myself. The one thing we all have in common is a desire to submit to our Wives desires and make them as happy as we possibly can.

Many women enjoy having the freedom to have sex with a variety of partners, regardless of the size of their own husbands cock.
Some women enjoy interracial sex because of the taboo element or because the enjoy the more dominant sexuality that many black men exude.
Some women are married to men with large dicks and prefer to have sex with someone that has a smaller endowment so that they can fuck longer without becoming sore.

There are many reasons why a woman may enjoy having sex with other men and women, however there is only one reason that a true submissive cuckold submits to his Wife's pleasure: his love and adoration of her. (OK, so that's two reasons.) ;)

However, this is also the cuckold's saving grace and ultimate strength, the thing that binds our Wives to us stronger than anything her lover of the moment can give her. A wise woman knows that no matter how exciting and passionate her sexual relationship may be with her lover, it is very likely temporary. Her cuckold husband will be there to love, adore and serve her always.
Her lover of the moment may not be very understanding of her desire to have sex with the new man she just met, but her cuckold husband will dutifully help her prepare for her date with him, wait anxiously, hoping she is having a wonderful time and that she will return home happy and satisfied to cuddle up with him and, perhaps, enjoy a little "night cap" love making with him as well. :)
Wow good reading and very well tought;)

I have nothing to say with regards to which race ought to be made cuckold, because this has nothing to do with race or skin color or one's ethnicity. If you ask me, however, about Black men, even back home where I'm from in Africa, you'd hardly get a married man to even THINK of wanting to be made a cuckold. I'm not saying there aren't Black cuckolds out there, just saying that such isn't something you hear of often. Only way that happens is if his wife is cheating on him, and that's different.

Black men, we're proud of our virility. It's part of what makes us who we are ... it's also one thing that intimidates a lot of white folks. They feel all that virility boiling inside of us and they get scared, thinking we're about to harm them.

hey, i owe u a litttle roll in the hay! :) i might not be here as much as i have been. jsut rolling in the hay though. if you had a nicer one we might do more!!! :devil:

hey, i owe u a litttle roll in the hay! :) i might not be here as much as i have been. jsut rolling in the hay though. if you had a nicer one we might do more!!! :devil:

I'm much better with my tongue.... I learned girls get real annoyed when my short stub keep slipping out..

aw baby, that's the worst.:eek: i hate it when i'm really getting into a rhythm and the guy's dick pops out. i have a really simmple solution to tthat though. want to hear it? :unsure:

it's really simple baby. :) i think i've told u before that i kind of get offf one measuring guys. :bounce: usually i use a cloth tape so i can do the girth too. but, i also have a stiff ruler witth a mark on it that says, "must be this big to ride!" i hate to be cruel but it reallly saves me all kinds of aggravation later on. :devil:

Back